Miss Alabama Proves Our Country Is Lost

Wait- You are horrified because a beauty queen is a clueless ditz?

Tell me how this is new or alarming.

And don't tell my cousin I posted this. Her daughter is in the running for Miss OR. (and she was too until she got her titles taken away.)

• Like 2

And don't tell my cousin I posted this. Her daughter is in the running for Miss OR. (and she was too until she got her titles taken away.)

Pics or ban.

Yeah this standard for any drop dead gorgeous girl, dumb as hell. Utah screwed up too. And I suppose any girl in that contest when asked the right politically "loaded" question would display nothing but absolute lack of intelligence.

They know how to look good, but humanity has managed to sucessfully bred any form of intelligence out of these drop dead gorgeous chicks.

I'll prolly catch hell for saying this sooner or later but screw it, I'll say it anyway.

Pics or ban.

The absolute last thing I would do is post up pictures of my family or loved ones for guys to perv over.

• Like 4

Pics or ban.

The absolute last thing I would do is post up pictures of my family or loved ones for guys to perv over.

Excellent answer. :)

Pics or ban.

Because every time someone says that they're being serious, as that statement is never used sarcastically, as a joke, or as stereotypical internet jargon.

Geez.

Miss Alabama Proves Our Country Is Lost

no, what proves our country is lost is someone actually believing that a beauty queen bimbo can answer questions. :haha2:

Hate to say it, but Matthew is correct again.

Pics or ban.

Pics or it didn't happen.

• Like 1

Actually the worst part is that the audience applauds for these ridiculous answers on cue. Some people deserve silence on national live TV, or worse.

Hell, miss SC got wild applause for her "US Americans need a map" comments.

• Like 1

Pics or ban.

Hell, I will. Proudly presenting my granddaughter Amy....

post-23904-0-97699400-1371559942_thumb.jpg

My guess, the question and the answer were scripted before hand

I seriously doubt that, these women figure that their beauty alone will win them a pass, happens in the everyday world as well.

there's a reason why once beautiful bimbos end up in the trailer park blowing guys for rent, beer money etc.. , it's because they figure their beauty will last forever and they'll breeze through life being taken care by some sugar daddy, and don't have to do anything.

NOW, if she gave a coherent and well thought out answer that made sense, then yes, I would say it was scripted.

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

The answer given was the most uncontroversial possible, according to the current conventional wisdom of the media.

In short it was the party line. Remember we are small minority so our discontent does not figure in things.

The point is to avoid bringing any disrepute on the pageant. So I have no doubt this was asked off camera first.

That said either is possible but one is more likely.

• Like 1

Her answer couldn't be scripted or planned, because frankly it made zero sense. It made about as much sense as saying "I'd prefer being stabbed by my grandma over being shanked by my grandma."

Just as much sense as the aforementioned Miss Teen USA SC. Come on - do you think THIS is scripted?

http://youtu.be/qQdhMSEqhfg

Back in the Saved By The Bell days, AC Slater would've bitch-slapped that stupid ho and then body slammed her on a bar stool.

BMldl2v.jpg

Edited by mancat

sadly I don't remember the show or pageant (I'm thinking it might have been fear factor) but the best line I heard a girl say on TV was about eating something where she stated "it was like having a condom in her mouth."

that must have been a heartwarming moment for mom and dad seeing their little princess on national TV. wonder if anyone ask her how she was familiar with that sensation.

Pics or ban.

Hell, I will. Proudly presenting my granddaughter Amy....

She is probably still more capable of an intelligent conversation than the women in these competitions

• Like 1

Her answer couldn't be scripted or planned, because frankly it made zero sense. It made about as much sense as saying "I'd prefer being stabbed by my grandma over being shanked by my grandma."

Just as much sense as the aforementioned Miss Teen USA SC. Come on - do you think THIS is scripted?

http://youtu.be/qQdhMSEqhfg

Back in the Saved By The Bell days, AC Slater would've bitch-slapped that stupid ho and then body slammed her on a bar stool.

What actresses cant blow lines...

All kinds of fun to be had with that one.

PS

A good answer would have been "Well they likely couldn't find their ass with a map either"

Edited by Rhodes1968