Miss Alabama Proves Our Country Is Lost

Did anyone actually expect her to give a good answer? :shocked:

Id rather see these bimbos without the 10 pounds of makeup and actually be smart.

Or just naked spread eagle on the bed with their mouth shut.
  • Like 2

LOL I am not surprised at all.... One of my good friend's wife was Mrs NY for a while..... The BS she spued from her mouth, to the fake blonde hair. She was no angel, a few of us would go over to their place for the Friday night fights they had. I called her out on her FB page about it..... Hmmmm she blocked me.

• Like 2

Rats. Here I was hoping to find excellence in political discourse from the 15-second responses to broadly topical questions posed during a competition involving women strutting about and being judged on their abilities to wear evening gowns and bathing suits.

In retrospect, my expectations may have been a little high.

Guess it doesn't matter that she was telling the judges exactly what she needed to in order to get the best scores on her answer, in our current society of complete fucktarrds groomed by the media...

• Like 1

I'm going to have to differ on our country being lost on this pageant and anything these young women say during it. one thing is there is no where creating anything better than: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Swimsuit+USA+Miss+Bikini&FORM=RESTAB some may equal it but there are none better than what goes out there.

As has been pointed out what they say is just an attempt to offend the fewest judges.

This works much like any of our elections and that's very sad because that means Barry O was a beauty pageant winner twice. We have truly become the Ugly Americans.