i have the following for sale

Springfield XD40 4" service model, black

2xhi cap

case

havent filled the warranty card out, purchased this summer

kydex holster

aluminum snap caps

extra parts that the xd came with

i sold a laptop on ebay, and it went fine, until 1.5 months after i sold it. needless to say, the buyer did a fraudulent transaction through paypal, so he has my laptop, did a fraudulent chargeback and left me with a negative balance, needless to say it is hefty. i am a college student and this was a pretty big hit for me, holiday season is coming around, and good ol paypal has a collection agency on my ass for something that the buyer purposely did. i cant do anything because since he went through his CC, then paypal doesnt want to lose money, so i am screwed. i have to pay it or i will get my credit score messed up and loans rates will go up, so in the end this amount must be paid or it will costs thousands later. i am trying to legally go after him, but the police offer no help, since it is a civil matter. different state, differernt rules, and now it is difficult to get a hold of this person. so i need to sell my firearms i sold my saiga AK, now this is the only one left that i can sell.

there are some holster marks, i have a holster and it was holstered a few times when i went to the range, kinda difficult to avoid. there is a slight mark on the slide as well, but other than that normal wear.

the stress of college, dealing with this paypal issue, and a very signicany amount (think of the price of your laptop) that an agency is after you for. this would help in alleviating some stress.

i will sell the gun FFLed for...

pics (the light from the flash doesnt do its justice, but you can see the tip wear from holster, and slight mark mid part of the slide)

http://images.dr3vil.com/upload2/IMG_0382.JPG

$380 FLLed all accesories mentioned above

$350 FFLed no accories just stock gun

if this isnt a fair price, let me know, this pistol isnt more than 5-6 months old and probably 600+ rounds

shoot me a PM if you are intereseted, i am very open to offers (reasonable, no low blows) thanks

Sorry to hear about that - big time!

My brother-in-law got screwed just as you did. Just for $150, but still - same deal - sent item, got funds removed later. I don't know how that can happen. Last I talked to him he was out his money.

That's an excellent price on that XD BTW - You should look into listing it on gunbroker. If I had the funds I'd snag it in a heartbeat. My XD-40 would love a twin. I've got 8 mags for mine now. Good luck in selling it - that's a top notch gun for that price.

Actually someone on here was trying to decide on a XD or Glock...

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?s=&sho...indpost&p=71766

PM them...

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.