Have an extra $20? Feel Lucky? Want a semi auto 50BMG?

Here is a link explaining a raffle held by JPOF for a Serbu semi auto 50 BMG, it's $20 and only 1000 tickets are being sold, and the money goes to a great cause. I already bought the winning entry but figured you guys could donate anywayhaha.gif

http://www.examiner.com/article/jpfo-offers-chance-to-win-gun-denied-to-nypd

ETA - Direct link to buy entry

http://shop.jpfo.org/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=133

Edited by HOG76
  • Like 2

As a JPFO member I receive their emails, and I bought a ticket as soon as I saw it.

Hog is delusional, my ticket is the checkered_flag.gif ticket, so ya'll just keep your money in your wallets.

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 1

I can honestly say that I do NOT want a semi-auto .50BMG. Can't think of anything that would hurt my wallet more for each pull of the trigger.

Only if they were giving them away... oh wait

Its not that bad once you are set up for it even at $5 a round reloaded, give me one and see how fast I find some ammo and lay a couple hundred rounds in stores. Serious freaking bang, crap now I got wood.

Well you do have buy that first batch of fmj to have something to reload and I was just guessing on a high price.

Of course this assumes you can still get the press, dies, and components for 50BMG, unsure of those costs.

I can honestly say that I do NOT want a semi-auto .50BMG. Can't think of anything that would hurt my wallet more for each pull of the trigger.

50 BMG can be had for less than $3 per round delivered, not to bad when you coniseder the price of .308 or even .223.

I am no gambling man, but that is tempting.

It's not gambling because you win either way, if you don't win the gun you have spent money to defend your 2nd ammendment rights!

well I really don't need a 50 cal for anything I can think of, but there are things I'm sure I haven't thought of.

at $20.00 I'm pretty sure the resale value would be enough for me to get my money back.

there is an armadillo that I don't want to just kill I want to destroy so it's like he never was born.

so I'm in.

• Like 1

It's not gambling because you win either way, if you don't win the gun you have spent money to defend your 2nd ammendment rights!

^^^ This! This is why I am in. However, if I somehow manage to get the firearm, I think I want to send a pic to bloomenstein to show him what he's missing!

I was thinking about running a defensive carbine course, and thought to myself, "I need a new gun" so this will fit the bill nicely. Wonder how many extra mags I'll need for the class?

bad_smile.gifbad_smile.gifbad_smile.gifbad_smile.gifbad_smile.gifbad_smile.gifbad_smile.gifbad_smile.gifbad_smile.gif

prepare for rotator cuff surgery

I'm in it to win it!

I'm also in for the 50 Caliber Institute raffle -

top1.jpg

You do get one (1) free entry according to the rules. Just print the coupon, fill it in, for a single entry without a donation enter “single free” for the “amount of donation” on the coupon and mail it.

• Like 1

with a number of tickets that low and it being a nationwide raffle. I guarantee someone bought 100 tickets or more themselves so chances on 1 person who buys 1 ticket winning this is very slim.

The person who buys 1 ticket has a 1 in 1000 chance of winning, the person who buys 100 tickets has a 90% chance of losing.

• 3 months later...

$$$$$$$022.gif

Breathe in, Slow squeeze on the trigger, exhale, and................. $5

Good deep breath, Slow squeeze on the trigger, exhale, and.... $10

Breathe in, easy on that trigger now!, exhale, and...................... $15

(Repeat as necessary until tired of turning money into noise)

Macbeau sends...

• Like 1