What is your worst fear during a SHTF situation?

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No toilet paper....

Tin Foil Hat story time.   Look at the bigger picture. Why do you think they want to really ban or limit any firearm? The US dollar is slowly being replaced as the worlds reserve currency which mean

my biggest fear ... my old lady survives

Posted Images

Back to moral decisions. If you see a child in the middle of a street in a shtf fan setting. no ones around (That you can see) you assume its a trap and keep yourself hidden or try and help the child.

It kills me to think that at some point if something like this happened you will have to make serious choices about turning a blind eye to ppl or heinous acts when you want to help.

Ive always been a middle man in every sense of the word and i do try my earnest to help people when I see a problem.

Back to moral decisions. If you see a child in the middle of a street in a shtf fan setting. no ones around (That you can see) you assume its a trap and keep yourself hidden or try and help the child.

It kills me to think that at some point if something like this happened you will have to make serious choices about turning a blind eye to ppl or heinous acts when you want to help.

Ive always been a middle man in every sense of the word and i do try my earnest to help people when I see a problem.

post-21427-0-65196300-1372861033.jpg

I would use it as a double trap. They get you, I ambush them, and I get to keep your gear as well as they'res. And as an added bonus it should put the kibach on your unending morse code tappings while im resting quietly in my bunker.

how would you ambush them if they ambushed you?

Im going to learn morse code now just because you said that

Sigh.....they ambush You.....I ambush them...

I get all the gear..And peace and quiet.

how. would you have a trap lying in wait and used yourself as bait?

My fear is that I live around ghetto trash. I taught my old lady how to handle an AK so at least I have some back up.

ghetto trash lol oh my... theres alot of that....

My fear is that I live around ghetto trash. I taught my old lady how to handle an AK so at least I have some back up.

So much for the asshole police chief they hired from DC cleaning that cesspool out, turns out he was just like them horror.gif

As bad as that piece O shit from New Orleansanger.gif

Damn sure is.

Damn sure is.

Get out if you can.

Otherwise best have a crap load of ammo and a valid plan of defense.

Damn sure is.

Still a target rich environment over on the east end laugh.png

Shoot the kid. Then you negate the threat while saving the child from suffering a miserable short life.

Less shooting and more running is my motto .

Still remember being replaced at the last moment to be sent some other place only to learn that the man who replaced me was killed.

His Name was Doug and I new him. I will never forget him.

We do not have to kill to survive is my point.

• Like 1

I can see that being pretty high up there on worst case scenarios.

Be at work.

Tv comes on and says how warhead dropped on location close to your home.

People panic and evacuating.

You try and drive to your house but roads are packed and your 15+ miles away

kids at home scared.

that would suck.

What I hate to think about is what I like to call "bad first responders"

These are the people who immediately take advantage of panic situations where police are spread thin and go about pillaging, stealing, looting, kidnapping etc.

Be at work.

kids at home scared.

that would suck.

These are the people who immediately take advantage of panic situations where police are spread thin and go about pillaging, stealing, looting, kidnapping etc.

Be careful, you might have to start thinking about how to kill them. And for the record......we refer to these types as zombies 010.gif

Be at work.

kids at home scared.

that would suck.

Be careful, you might have to start thinking about how to kill them. And for the record......we refer to these types as zombies 010.gif

Those are the first to go.

• Like 1

Still remember being replaced at the last moment to be sent some other place only to learn that the man who replaced me was killed.

Jerry, sometimes it is kill or be killed. You never forget that surreal experience on the two way range when someone is shooting at you. If you are going to be armed, you better be mentally and physically prepared to destroy any threat.
  • Like 1

Lets say the shit hits the fan and we're facing several years of lost luxuries. How long do you guys really want to live? If it's total chaos, then I really don't care to fight that kind of shit for long.

What a fucking mess we have on the horizon.

• Like 1

Jerry, sometimes it is kill or be killed. You never forget that surreal experience on the two way range when someone is shooting at you. If you are going to be armed, you better be mentally and physically prepared to destroy any threat.

+1

Lets say the shit hits the fan and we're facing several years of lost luxuries. How long do you guys really want to live? If it's total chaos, then I really don't care to fight that kind of shit for long.

What a fucking mess we have on the horizon.

What are you going to do? Turn yourself and loved ones into an internment camp or something similar? I would hope you have the drive to resist and strive to survive and help rebuild this nation. Otherwise, good luck brother.