Interesting. Seems like it was already a jamomatic even before it broke.

Are they generally reliable with decent ammo, or are they turds in pretty packaging?

Its hit and miss. Im going to give mine a "fluff and buff" and see if that helps any.

Interesting. Seems like it was already a jamomatic even before it broke.

Are they generally reliable with decent ammo, or are they turds in pretty packaging?

I have noticed with mine it all depends on if the mags are loaded properly. They are kinda tricky to load but once you figure it out it runs great. If not loaded correctly its a jamomatic. IMHO

I ordered and extra pin and a couple of extra buffers after the first time I broke it down for cleaning. Nice video!

Edited by sccritterkiller

Have them send you a recoil spring and you will be good.

Their quality control is real bad and they are cranking out orders as fast as they can. Anything sub standard goes out the door.

They have had barrel problems to.

I will say when the bugs are out of the gun it rocks but what do you use it for. That is why someone else is shooting the gun I used to shoot.

To me 22 LR is the better choice

Hope this gun works for you it felt to much like a toy gun to me

How hard does it look to thread the barrel?

Does it stick out far enough to thread it or would the slide need reamed out and then sleeve the barrel?

been thinking about one but if I can't hang one of my cans off the end I'm not to interested in it.

Glad yer getting it fixed fast.

( all machines fail some just faster then others)

How hard does it look to thread the barrel?

Does it stick out far enough to thread it or would the slide need reamed out and then sleeve the barrel?

E

been thinking about one but if I can't hang one of my cans off the end I'm not to interested in it.

Glad yer getting it fixed fast.

( all machines fail some just faster then others)

They make threaded barrels form them. keltec states the the use of a suppressor with the pmr30 is not recommended....

Not recommended huh?

alot of times the extra back pressure increases reliability.

( very true with my 300 blackout ar)

Or in this case, as that one broke under normal use, maybe to much back pressure reduces the effective life span of the gun

Guess I'll not be buying one.

Still glad parts are out there to get it fixed in a decent time frame.

Slight hijack. Years ago I had a Grendal P-30 pistol that also held 30 rounds of .22 rfm. It functioned 100% with Winchester HP, but did lousy with any other ammo type. After about 1000 rounds the firing pin snapped in half. Sent the gun back and they fixed it free, plus they put on the optional muzzle break for free. Put about another 2000 rounds through it with ZERO STOPPAGES.

Fun gun. We would be at the Sportmans Park North of Grants Pass OR shooting away and after about 20 shots a crowd would form. Very noisy with a bad flash. A dirty pistol; you had to clean it about every 200 rounds. Easy to load the 6 mags. Even back then, spendy to shoot. I traded it off. Wish now I had not. Again a very fun gun to shoot. Also very accurate. HB of CJ (old coot)