VEPR-12 Factory Lower Handguard just arrived !!

You fellas that ordered from rusmil...did you ever get a shipping notice/tracking #, or did the parts simply show up a couple weeks after your order confirmation?

In the past Oleg has sent a hardcopy store/ccard receipt via the mail prior to receiving the goods, this time however I rec'd the Vepr 12 hg's 1 week after I placed my order w/o any notice.

• 3 weeks later...

yes, the rail is a bit fatter than I expected, it definitely looks/feels bigger than the mil-spec, my first choice of foregrip was unable to fit over, (this next part is hard to explain unless I had a picture) but since the magpul foregrip allows a piece to be removed from the rail gripping section, I was able to fit it on there then screw that portion back on

in other words, if your foregrip is the type that has to slide down the rail instead of attach anywhere its not going to work, at least in my experience

yes, the rail is a bit fatter than I expected, it definitely looks/feels bigger than the mil-spec, my first choice of foregrip was unable to fit over, (this next part is hard to explain unless I had a picture) but since the magpul foregrip allows a piece to be removed from the rail gripping section, I was able to fit it on there then screw that portion back on

in other words, if your foregrip is the type that has to slide down the rail instead of attach anywhere its not going to work, at least in my experience

Don't you just love those non-spec picatinny rails?

russiansurplus.net has some in stock at the moment

Lol, in stock for russian surplus can mean 1 day to 9 months from now, good info though. Oleg really is good people, that place just flusters me a little bit.

Edited by Mountain Man

russiansurplus.net has some in stock at the moment

Lol, in stock for russian surplus can mean 1 day to 9 months from now, good info though. Oleg really is good people, that place just flusters me a little bit.

russiansurplus.net is run by a man named Alex. You are thinking of rusmilitary.com run by Oleg in England