VEPR-12 Factory Lower Handguard just arrived !!

russiansurplus.net has some in stock at the moment

Lol, in stock for russian surplus can mean 1 day to 9 months from now, good info though. Oleg really is good people, that place just flusters me a little bit.

russiansurplus.net is run by a man named Alex. You are thinking of rusmilitary.com run by Oleg in England

Thanks, I got those mixed up :)

Ordered mine fomr the UK site got here in a week and has side rails, like it a lot hardly adds any weight. Install was super easy, just need a malet.

Ya, I did work with a rubber mallet for a solid 30 min, I wasn't hitting it hard at first out of fear of damaging something, but after 20 min I was pissed and just slammed it on

Ordered mine fomr the UK site got here in a week and has side rails, like it a lot hardly adds any weight. Install was super easy, just need a malet.

Ya, I did work with a rubber mallet for a solid 30 min, I wasn't hitting it hard at first out of fear of damaging something, but after 20 min I was pissed and just slammed it on

I watched a install youtube and he was wacking it, so I pounded away. No other wayto get it pushed all the way in, took all of 5 mins.