picked up another one

So I was think of picking up a ak74 bulgarian kit and one of Texas ak designs 300 BO barrels and building an AK 300BO.

Then while looking at kits and pricing tools, I figured it would save me time, money and energy just to pick up another saiga 223. So I did. I found an molested H06 saiga 223 on gunbroker for $500. Put the only bid in and won.

so now i have to finish my current work on my H08 223. Cutting down the barrel and pinning a new flash supressor on, and mixing up another batch of my home brew parkerizing for it. I finished fitting it for the TAKD Bastard today. So hope fully I will be done with my current project in a couple of weeks and then can start on my Saiga 300.

Wish me luck.

Edited by Ravan

yup, It is, But I replaced the gas block with the FS/GB from Rifle Dynamics. I want to get rid of the dimples on the barrel from the original FSB.

So I picked up a Wolverine flash hider from Venom tactical its 3.7 inches long so I am cutting the barrel down 3 inches, threading the barrel

and blind pinning the new flash hider on.