• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He does it to himself. He does get pretty fucking annoying with his "look what I did to this weapon, my living room, garage", etc let alone the "look at my ammo score from Wallyworld" posts in which

What an odd thread. Smells like troll spirit.

Honestly I am on board with the intent of this thread. There are just a bunch of people here who love to join a dogpile. It makes them feel like part of a team or something.   Boba Debt gets ridicu

Posted Images

Jango. lol. I like that. You missed the entire point of my post. FWEEEW! right over your head. better get a ladder. run off all the yung one's off here, Nothing more fun than a forum full of old farts that won't expand their thinking, and shuns young guns or experimental thinking. lol. Wither and die. (I'm an old fart, too, though) Thanks for everything. I've got my 3 s-12 converted. I'm outta here.

I started on some other boards where members treated each other well, and created a community, including the marketplace. Ive sold impossible to find cigars and computer parts at a loss to good members, and had similar items just show up on my doorstep one day, unasked for and unpaid. So, a member exploiting his community for profit seems kinda weird to me.

But its a free country, its a recession and times are rough, and the mods/owners dont care, so if he wants to rape saiga-12.com members in the marketplace to pay his bills, whatevs, i just dont read those threads unless I want a laugh.

• Like 1

I have no issue with the man's mods, or what he sells them for.

I have an issue with someone finding ammo at a normal price, then taking advantage of the panic to make a profit.

Yes, it makes you money, yes, it's legal, but to me, it's not right.

I'm not right then. I literally bought a new truck with the money I made after Newtown. Free market and all that.

• Like 3

Seriously, WTF is up with the bash on Boba?

check your calender and you'll see it was his turn in the barrel, comes around to just about everyone ever so often. what's the point of being on a forum if nobody gets fucked with?

post-26137-0-54453700-1372212891.jpg

• Like 1

He does it to himself. He does get pretty fucking annoying with his "look what I did to this weapon, my living room, garage", etc let alone the "look at my ammo score from Wallyworld" posts in which he boasts about gouging the people he is selling it to. I personally had to hold back on an ammo ad of his in this forum in which his asking prices were ridiculous. If you want to build a shit rigged gun and post it, fine. Be prepared for criticism though. I personally haven't been impressed with his builds like that aweful Stoeger with Picatinny rails, etc. I could care less what he does remodelling his kitchen. Wrong forum. You don't see me posting my latest Jeep mods or the header install on my Camaro as it not the place to do it. Nice of you to say something in his defense but he has annoyed people on this forum longer that you have stated and some members tire of it.

• Like 6

Jango. lol. I like that. You missed the entire point of my post. FWEEEW! right over your head. better get a ladder. run off all the yung one's off here, Nothing more fun than a forum full of old farts that won't expand their thinking, and shuns young guns or experimental thinking. lol. Wither and die. (I'm an old fart, too, though) Thanks for everything. I've got my 3 s-12 converted. I'm outta here.

Right. This place is worse than ever with special, know-it-all, self-righteous, bad-asses with absolutely nothing better to do.

Seriously, WTF is up with the bash on Boba?

check your calender and you'll see it was his turn in the barrel, comes around to just about everyone ever so often. what's the point of being on a forum if nobody gets fucked with?

Really.... you say that like you have best buds here. I understand more than ever why some good people don't post much, if at all. What a dick.

clashed with boba back in his early days.. had a bit of a learning curve with sharing info from non contributors..

I know some have taken exception to his pricing, but to my understanding has been forthright and deals squarely with folks.

Count me in the group that thinks Boba Debt can defend himself just fine if he thinks that is necessary. I always sort of had the impression he doesn't spend a lot a time worrying about what other people think. I've never seen him do or say anything that's worth getting all worked up about and those who do probably have too much free time on their hands.

• Like 3

He's a grown man, right? He can tell his instigators to piss up a rope if he's sick of it.

If any one of us decides to come back here, it's our choice.

With that being said... Why not call out the people that are causing the problems and let the group sit in judgement, instead of lumping the whole community together? He could also seek help from the Moderators if he wanted to.

What a bunch of school-yard BS.

Admins: Please just lock this thread.

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 1

well boba and yeoletool if I hurt anyone's feeling, so what? I've been fucked with and I sometimes fuck with others it's no big deal in my book. In as much that I wouldn't know any of the people on this forum if they bounced by me with a pogo stick up their ass I don't take shit too personal.

as far as doing the best build when you factor in the mag we built my builds may not be the best but I'd say it wasn't too bad. we sold them for money and I've been known to make a buck on a gun deal so boda's nothing special on that count.

oh yeah you're a dick too, but don't take it too personal.

post-26137-0-27232600-1372246733_thumb.jpg

Edited by the 4th Doctor

In the ammo thread Gun Fun pointed out that if we did not have ammo to talk about just shut up. He was right and I told Boba I was sorry.

Some people rub you the wrong way because that is who they are. It also depends on the day you are having on how we respond to people.

I am sure he is an okay guy face to face but when we post we can be misunderstood . Its happened to all of us when we post something and then get jumped on.

Boba should respond and smooth this thing out or just lock it.

I like this group and thank everyone for there help and crap ( ha ha ha)

Count me in the group that thinks Boba Debt can defend himself just fine if he thinks that is necessary. I always sort of had the impression he doesn't spend a lot a time worrying about what other people think. I've never seen him do or say anything that's worth getting all worked up about and those who do probably have too much free time on their hands.

+1. Boba Debt has pretty thick skin. I recall controversy not long after he started here but I don't think there has been a campaign against him. I am surprised that some members think that newbs are being chased off. I was also surprised to see a comment or two about mods and the owner not caring. That's not the case. There is a tolerance that leans toward free speech but obvious trolls are dealt with. We talk about guns, politics and even have a forum for trash talk in the Fight Club. Can anyone give examples of new folks being mistreated and chased off?

Can anyone give examples of new folks being mistreated and chased off?

I wasn't going to make a big deal out of this but since it's been asked by a moderator I will give the recent example of Swampyballs. He started an introduction thread. It soon became apparent that the member was gay and yes he offended some people, but banning him was a bit extreme. I say that because it was also apparent that he wanted to talk guns. His sexuality wasn't an issue until other members bought it up, myself included so I do take some responsibility. But again, banning him was a bit extreme. I would rather just seen the thread take a natural death and we still would have had another member contributing to the forum.

Edited: For inclusion of proper link.

Edited by HighPlainsDrifter
  • Like 1

clashed with boba back in his early days.. had a bit of a learning curve with sharing info from non contributors..

I know some have taken exception to his pricing, but to my understanding has been forthright and deals squarely with folks.

Boba dealt squarely with me. I consider him to be a straight-up guy, and was a pleasure to deal with....

As far as the pricing conflicts squawked about by some on here, if you don't like a guy's prices, don't buy. Simple as that. Independent motive assessments and self-righteous rants are just a pile of junior high school crap.........., and I'm more than sure that Boba gives even less of a fuck about it than I do....

Bottom line: Boba is a good guy, and is minding his own business. A few here should take that as an example.

• Like 3

Not really a strange thread, Boba does do some fringe stuff that some don't like. Pretty good to deal with on parts. I like some of the stuff he does around the house and the freezer project was fun to watch. I got the same reaction when I posted a pick of a VEPR12 with a Saiga buttstock installed booo.gif

He is a big boy though and makes it through all of us trolls

THIS finally gave it away who this was about! The guy does some very cool stuff around the house.

I tend to agree some of his builds were pretty odd (to me). But I've never had an issue with the guy and never really noticed a dis-like for him around here.... Hmm.

I wasn't going to make a big deal out of this but since it's been asked by a moderator I will give the recent example of Swampyballs. He started an introduction thread. It soon became apparent that the member was gay and yes he offended some people, but banning him was a bit extreme. I say that because it was also apparent that he wanted to talk guns. His sexuality wasn't an issue until other members bought it up, myself included so I do take some responsibility. But again, banning him was a bit extreme. I would rather just seen the thread take a natural death and we still would have had another member contributing to the forum.

Ummm.. yeah.. I didn't get that he was gay... Simply that he got overly abrasive with a few members, LOTS of RAP's...

As a volunteer, my work does not allow me the time for "hand holding" like I used to have... It may not have been the perfect call, But it DID "fix" the problem & I stand by it...

Keep that stuff in fight club.. not the open forum..

If you got a post count of 15 and 8 of your post are insulting long standing members... things may not bode well for you here...

who knows maybe I take this shit way too lightly or some others take it way too seriously, like I said earlier I don't know a swinging dick here, to me there is some good information and a bit of bullshit on this and most other forums. boba's free to build and sell in the style that makes him happy it's his guns and his money, if a few pokes and jokes is ruining the world of Saiga for some people oh fucking well I'll get a forum bitch slapping. not really that scary to get called a dick online, it's not an online dating site or practice to run for prom queen.

post-26137-0-53263600-1372271834.jpg

Edited by the 4th Doctor

I just read the thread. I didn't see where a banning was in order... But hey, I'm not the one that makes the decisions.

• Like 1

I just read the thread. I didn't see where a banning was in order... But hey, I'm not the one that makes the decisions.

Good! as it does not require your approval! :)

Keep in mind, you all assemble your opinion simply from what you see and have no knowledge of what is unseen..

I don't involve myself unless I'm asked to do so... Hell, I quit posting for fun long ago... along with most of the oldschool members.

I try not to spend much time here unless RAP's are needed to be attended to....

Good! as it does not require your approval! smile.png

Keep in mind, you all assemble your opinion simply from what you see and have no knowledge of what is unseen..

I don't involve myself unless I'm asked to do so... Hell, I quit posting for fun long ago... along with most of the oldschool members.

I try not to spend much time here unless RAP's are needed to be attended to....

Someone is getting upset. I didn't say you were in the wrong. I gave my opinion, and damn right I formulated it with the information given. And nope, no one asked, I just gave it. Like another poster said, is may smell like shit but everyone likes their own flavor.

EDIT: It is truly unfortunate that you no longer have fun on a forum you are such a large part of.

Edited by Pyzik

I don't get upset, I just push the buttons I'm required to push when I'm required to push them... then filter all the shit, Monday morning quarterbacking, indirect as well as personal attacks...

You should know by now, If I'm upset.. I don't get all passive aggressive about it... I'm pretty direct...

Funny how these always turn into the "Mod's are assholes" threads..

Juggs well always be #1 in my book, as far as mods go. this guy went out of his way to send me the first season of walking dead way back when. i had no tv and was dying to see it. long story short. juggs sent me the first season, and a throw in t shirt. and i hardly know the guy. thats just the type of guy he is.

Keep up the good work juggs, and please feel free to post more.