So for all the people complaining and ranting on this thread on one side or another. Or worse, getting all self righteous and un-ironically posting that they are too good to post in such a petty thread...

Get out there and make something crazy. Show us how. Be brave enough to show your mistakes and get made fun of.

Yes please! More build threads!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He does it to himself. He does get pretty fucking annoying with his "look what I did to this weapon, my living room, garage", etc let alone the "look at my ammo score from Wallyworld" posts in which

What an odd thread. Smells like troll spirit.

Honestly I am on board with the intent of this thread. There are just a bunch of people here who love to join a dogpile. It makes them feel like part of a team or something.   Boba Debt gets ridicu

Posted Images

Despite my low post count, I have been here for many years in different names.

Multiple accounts, huh? What were the names?

I wasn't going to post a peep but I'm curious as well. Why would someone create multiple accounts?

Count me in the group that thinks Boba Debt can defend himself just fine if he thinks that is necessary. I always sort of had the impression he doesn't spend a lot a time worrying about what other people think. I've never seen him do or say anything that's worth getting all worked up about and those who do probably have too much free time on their hands.

+1. Boba Debt has pretty thick skin. I recall controversy not long after he started here but I don't think there has been a campaign against him. I am surprised that some members think that newbs are being chased off. I was also surprised to see a comment or two about mods and the owner not caring. That's not the case. There is a tolerance that leans toward free speech but obvious trolls are dealt with. We talk about guns, politics and even have a forum for trash talk in the Fight Club. Can anyone give examples of new folks being mistreated and chased off?

+10

So for all the people complaining and ranting on this thread on one side or another. Or worse, getting all self righteous and un-ironically posting that they are too good to post in such a petty thread...

Get out there and make something crazy. Show us how. Be brave enough to show your mistakes and get made fun of.

Yes please! More build threads!

I should have put you on that list. Didn't you do a really nice breakdown of an SKS pup and a couple other things?

The problem is that the cost of builds is way to high.

This will come back in time if the creeks don't rise God willing

Only if you are buying things instead of making them. The really creative builds are not always pricey.

People on this forum most be really bored to start a whinny ass fucking thread like this, and further more there's like over 1700 views and almost 100 comments, really!!!

post-11513-0-67388500-1372399183.jpg

• Like 1

People on this forum most be really bored to start a whinny ass fucking thread like this, and further more there's like over 1700 views and almost 100 comments, really!!!

attachicon.gifcrazy pills.jpg

You were one of them, sir. #96

• Like 1

attachicon.gifcrazy pills.jpg

You were one of them, sir. #96

And now you are #99! I think this thing could easily reach 500, well as long as no one brings up double stack mags. lol

• Like 2

I wasn't going to post a peep but I'm curious as well. Why would someone create multiple accounts?

cause noone knew to what extent the NSA was monitoring us... now its just, "fuck it, i siad it, record it, and send Tom Cruise after my ass when i start plannin my crime", lolz

i think it strikes a chord with folks, thats why... dont have anything nice to say? GTFO. mostly. yayay thin skin bla bla bla

and as far as ammo prices go, its supply and demand....if you need formula to keep your starving baby alive which is better, a $100 box or none at all cause everyone hoarded the $20 boxes.... are you happy to pay 100? hell yes cause your baby is still alive, DAM!!! its not rocket surgery folks!

Boba is a fucking douche nozzle. I sold a bunch of shit during the panic for prices that I couldn't even believe. But! I didn't ass fuck any of you guys.

No I don't have to buy... I hate when people fuck others for sale threads... But I also don't shit in my own bed.

• Like 1

cause noone knew to what extent the NSA was monitoring us... now its just, "fuck it, i siad it, record it, and send Tom Cruise after my ass when i start plannin my crime", lolzi think it strikes a chord with folks, thats why... dont have anything nice to say? GTFO. mostly. yayay thin skin bla bla bla

and as far as ammo prices go, its supply and demand....if you need formula to keep your starving baby alive which is better, a $100 box or none at all cause everyone hoarded the $20 boxes.... are you happy to pay 100? hell yes cause your baby is still alive, DAM!!! its not rocket surgery folks!

Yeah because ammo is such a need like baby formula is, right? No. There's a big difference. Formula (food) = need/must have, ammo = want/not necessary.

It's not "rocket surgery" folks!

cause noone knew to what extent the NSA was monitoring us... now its just, "fuck it, i siad it, record it, and send Tom Cruise after my ass when i start plannin my crime", lolzi think it strikes a chord with folks, thats why... dont have anything nice to say? GTFO. mostly. yayay thin skin bla bla bla

Yeah because ammo is such a need like baby formula is, right? No. There's a big difference. Formula (food) = need/must have, ammo = want/not necessary.

Ammo could become one, when no food is available, and people need to barter for one thing or another. Just MO.

• Like 1

how about steel mags? I would love some of those...

Well on that note, I just bought a truck load of blank dies and we now have our cnc wire EDM and all the presses and I just picked up a 20 KVA miller spot welder. Can anyone guess where this is heading?

• Like 2

Well on that note, I just bought a truck load of blank dies and we now have our cnc wire EDM and all the presses and I just picked up a 20 KVA miller spot welder. Can anyone guess where this is heading?

Yup! 027.gif

Bullpup stocks for Boba?

• Like 1

Ammo could become one, when no food is available, and people need to barter for one thing or another. Just MO.

I have no issue with the man's mods, or what he sells them for.

I have an issue with someone finding ammo at a normal price, then taking advantage of the panic to make a profit.

Yes, it makes you money, yes, it's legal, but to me, it's not right.

I'm not right then. I literally bought a new truck with the money I made after Newtown. Free market and all that.

Everytime you buy ammo, it's from someone who bought it at a lower price, then marked it up a bit, then sold it to you.

A friend of mine owns an ammo business, at a recent show he sold almost all of his ammo in an hour, and MOST of it was to other venders, who promptly put a higher price on the box and put em up for sale. Did My friend whine like a baby? Nope, he figured a fair price for him, and was stoked to have sold out of product.

I have had no problems finding ammo this past year, because I put in the "Legwork, and effort" to find it. It did take lots of time and looking, and meeting new folks, and well, time is money, so if I sell it, I will be trying to compensate for that by.......wait for it..............Charging more than I paid!!!!

This is how our economic process works. Nobody "Owes you a good deal".

Sort of. This forum attempts to be a sort of community. In a community, you don't profiteer off your friend.

A little profit is great. 100% profit is not. While that is, as you have pointed out, our economic process at work,

it is not how associates and friends work, which is one of the issues he had here with offending people

with gouging prices.

I have no issue with the man's mods, or what he sells them for.

I have an issue with someone finding ammo at a normal price, then taking advantage of the panic to make a profit.

Yes, it makes you money, yes, it's legal, but to me, it's not right.

I'm not right then. I literally bought a new truck with the money I made after Newtown. Free market and all that.

Everytime you buy ammo, it's from someone who bought it at a lower price, then marked it up a bit, then sold it to you.

A friend of mine owns an ammo business, at a recent show he sold almost all of his ammo in an hour, and MOST of it was to other venders, who promptly put a higher price on the box and put em up for sale. Did My friend whine like a baby? Nope, he figured a fair price for him, and was stoked to have sold out of product.

I have had no problems finding ammo this past year, because I put in the "Legwork, and effort" to find it. It did take lots of time and looking, and meeting new folks, and well, time is money, so if I sell it, I will be trying to compensate for that by.......wait for it..............Charging more than I paid!!!!

This is how our economic process works. Nobody "Owes you a good deal".

Sort of. This forum attempts to be a sort of community. In a community, you don't profiteer off your friend.

A little profit is great. 100% profit is not. While that is, as you have pointed out, our economic process at work,

it is not how associates and friends work, which is one of the issues he had here with offending people

with gouging prices.

^^ ZACTLY^^