Hi,
I'm sorry to say I lost all my firearms in a burglary this weekend. Here are a list of the firearms lost. If someone tries to sell you one please email me at gorgelife2013@yahoo.com or contact authorities.

Rifles

AK47 family
-RAA Saiga 7.62x39 HO8101253
Saiga conversion with romanian wire folding stock, H&K front sight, CAA grip, Bonesteel Arms ‘Nightbrake’, and bare metal exposed near the muzzle
custom work in progress
-CAI GP WASR 10/63 AL-2811-67 RO
Draco-style gas block/front sight, romanian wire folding stock in green paracord wrap, LH47 lower handguard with ACE ‘K’ grip, permanent ported muzzle device, CAA grip

-TNW SSR85C
Classy looking AK with baltic wood, ACE folding stock, and Kreb’s A2 muzzle device

Chinese SKS 20”bbl camoflage, scope, dragunov stock

Ruger Mini14 1976 “Liberty” model, Wood stock, Choate front sight/flash hider

Ruger 10/22 358-48859 Muzzlelite bullpup stock

Handguns
Rossi M971 revolver, SS comp F122408 357mag snubbie, ported, rubber grip

Ruger GP100 SS 6”bbl 175-00864 357mag, hogue grip

Taurus PT92AF TMH 05385 9mm, blued, wood grips

CZ 40P PR2901 40sw, black

Tanfoglio EA40 bi-tone AE04998 9mm/40sw comp

EAA Witness .45ACP bi-tone AE28108 45ACP

Browning Buckmark 22lr, black, 4” barrel

AK47 75rd drum magazine
(4) AK47 30rd magazines

That really sucks man. I really hope the asshole is found and you can get some or all of your stuff back, but its gotta happen fast.

One thing I can say is, look close. For a random burglar to steal that many guns at once means one thing, planning. Who knew you had all those guns? Did they clear you out, or is that all they took? Are you familiar with anyone who could unload those guns for a big profit? Of course where you live enters into the picture too, if you are in a town with more possible witnesses means more need for quick in and out, which means more planning. If you are in the country the thief may have had all the time in the world.

There are alot of questions to ask, and hopefully the police are helping you to the best of their ability. Even though thats not enough most of the time.

Some more details might help us pick your brain for possibilities. Your input can point the police in the right direction if it wasnt a random act.

Edited by Boomsick42

This brings up a good question . How much does the NRA really pay out if ever in situations like this.

Sorry about your guns. Hope they come back.

Boomstick is right .Think about who personally knew about your collection.

Make sure you get all the serial # you have that are stolen into the NICS system.

This will insure they get on the stolen list so if they ever go through the system they will pop up and get returned to you.

Make sure YOU do this. the local LEO dropped the ball on a uzitalk members guns and it took him over a ear to get some of his stuff back.

AND the BATFE had his cans two weeks after they were stolen but didn't return them for over a year.

This is why I no longer talk about or show off guns to people unless I know them very closely. Asked my wife to stop telling her friends whose "husbands are into guns" that I have a bunch of AKs and whatnot. This information is now "classified."

This does concern me too, as I have neighbors I am friendly with who have a lot of sketchy friends coming and going. I suppose the neighbors are kinda iffy in some senses too, but they can be trusted with my stuff. I just don't want every slob who has nothing better to do on a weekday afternoon than to stand around the walkway drinking and smoking to know that I "have some BA #$%^&"...

Don't give up hope though. My uncle had a gun stolen in early to mid 80s in Astoria, that was recovered in Kelso, a couple of years back. Sometimes stuff is found. It is a very good thing that you have your list of serials. That makes it much more likely that they will get back to you. Sadly LE audits show that they are very good about using serials to connect guns as evidence of theft and very bad about making sure that they get back to owners after they have served evidenciary purposes.

This is why I no longer talk about or show off guns to people unless I know them very closely. Asked my wife to stop telling her friends whose "husbands are into guns" that I have a bunch of AKs and whatnot. This information is now "classified."

Hell, my wife doesn't even know what all I own... or how much I paid for them... 002.gif

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

gorgelife2013@yahoo.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain yahoo.com by mta7.am0.yahoodns.net.[66.196.118.37].

The error that the other server returned was:
554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account (gorgelife2013@yahoo.com) [-5] - mta1425.mail.bf1.yahoo.com

hate to say it, but the reality is the only way they'll find any of his guns is if the cops just happen to come across one in a vehicle search, or in connection with a crime, and run the SN. or if the thief is really really stupid and happens to sell it to a pawn shop,

there is like thousands of these, "my gun(s) was stolen please look out for it" posted since the beginning of gun board forums, like 18 years worth, and really no one is actively going to look for them

the best way to prevent theft, is 1) get a safe 2) don't go around advertising the fact that you have firearms to every limp dick you happen to strike up a conversation with. and remember this' for every 1 person you tell that you own firearms that number grows exponentially.

thieves don't break in willy nilly, they either know what you have, or heard what you might have.

most thieves will be close to home, ie. friend, relative etc...

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

Yeah, but if you are going to buy a gun FTF, googling the serials might hit on one of the threads... More posts increases spiderbots chances of pushing the hits up.

Nice to see so many of us from WA State.)

I'd like to see the Feds pay a bounty for stolen firearms, instead of these stupid "buy-backs". Make them SO "hot" that most people wouldn't touch them.

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 2

It would be interesting to know if anything else was stolen along with the guns. If it was just the guns, well then thats a whole other story.

I cant imagine some junky looking to break into a place to steal some things to dump off for some quick cash would go through the trouble to steal a dozen firearms... thats a big jump from stealing jewelry and electronics, etc. The average B&E thief would be in over his head coming upon so many firearms.

I say this guy was targeted, not a random event.

Nice to see so many of us from WA State.)

I'd like to see the Feds pay a bounty for stolen firearms, instead of these stupid "buy-backs". Make them SO "hot" that most people wouldn't touch them.

At the minimum, I think the state should be liable for theft / conversion , & possession of-/ trafficing in a stolen firearms for every stolen gun they buy "back" without returning it to it's owner. Obviously, this would only apply to guns that are reported stolen with a practical means of identification, such as the serials. You know they run the serials on each gun they purchase, so they also must necessarily be discovering that some of them are attached to police reports with known owners.