Got my new vepr 12 all together I absolutely love this thing kinda wish I wld have went this route before I bought 4 saiga 12s .. but I love them to bc you can build them so many diff ways and to your preference .However im not goin to touch the vepr 12 its dam near perfect the way it is

post-46714-0-71407800-1372382309_thumb.jpg

post-46714-0-07947000-1372382353_thumb.jpg

post-46714-0-92127000-1372382412_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Got my new vepr 12 all together I absolutely love this thing kinda wish I wld have went this route before I bought 4 saiga 12s .. but I love them to bc you can build them so many diff ways and to your preference .However im not goin to touch the vepr 12 its dam near perfect the way it is

I wonder if the two were placed side by side, if anyone would still choose the Saiga 12 over the Vepr 12. We know that the S-12 is initially a less expensive "buy-in", and generally basic "improvements" are made. But given that, would people still want the S-12?

(I have an S-12, fully converted and polished.)

Congrats on your V-12!

I currently have four Saiga 12’s fully converted w/ all the bells and whistles and have converted for friends and family no less than fifteen Saiga 12’s over the past decade. I bought my first Vepr 12 last November and haven’t looked back. In my opinion we are comparing a Dodge Neon with a Hemi Challenger. Everything about the Vepr 12 is right concerning fit, function and finish. The Siaga’s I have handled well…not so much.

Edited by Bring.me.bacon