Rapidfiretek has aluminum v12 handguard

Hello fellas! 1st time poster here and i see how often you guys give heads ups to the community so i thought id drop a line for ya.

The LHG comes with OR without a rail and looks appeasing enough...although its far from the chaos LHG or the original railed molot version. At $130 its another option at the very least. Last night they showed "in stock"

Lol thx for the welcome! Yea ive been lurking quite a bit, just got myself a new v12 a month ago and, as with all new toys, i tend to geek out on any and all info i can get my hands on prior to and post purchase.

Yea EC, the mismatch was a deal breaker for me. Not too concerned with the lack of side mounts for rails with the railed gas block out there but its hard to justify that $130 LHG purchase with the molot assembly and the chaos quad out there!

Looks like a M203 launcher attached to an AK. If it had an accompanying upper to cover the gas tube and match as well as some rail modularity it may have had more of a place and fanfare in my opinion.

None the less, i wish them well since innovation drives design and creation.

Since this is not a product made by a vendor, hopefully i am doing this right. After seeing your post about an aluminum gas tube cover i used google-fu and found this.

http://m-gunfire.iai-shop.com/product-eng-1152198309-Gas-tube-overlay-with-RIS-rails-for-the-RPK-type-replicas.html

Looks like it couls be a fun top cover for someone who does not go the way of Chaos. I already paid for my Chaos and most certainly will not be looking back. I have been wondering if the Chaos reauires the removal of the plastic gas tube cover (i certainly hope so)

Since this is not a product made by a vendor, hopefully i am doing this right. After seeing your post about an aluminum gas tube cover i used google-fu and found this.

http://m-gunfire.iai-shop.com/product-eng-1152198309-Gas-tube-overlay-with-RIS-rails-for-the-RPK-type-replicas.html

Looks like it couls be a fun top cover for someone who does not go the way of Chaos. I already paid for my Chaos and most certainly will not be looking back. I have been wondering if the Chaos reauires the removal of the plastic gas tube cover (i certainly hope so)

No shipping to the U.S. 024.gif