1919 problems looking for help which way to go ??

Hi all,

I have had my 1919 out 3 times. I am sold on the cool, fun, speed and other factors of a semi auto. I am having feeding problems.

I am using 2-5 round and 2-10 round factory mags. I have about 175 rounds through it. All 1300+ fps load, some bird shot some buck shot, 5 different brands. I have only had 1 failure to eject, but many failures to feed. When this happens it seems to involve 2 rounds, and when I pull the mag I usually end up with 2 loose rounds. Just when I get to think I found some link of mag and ammo with no misfeeds , it was just fooling me and will happen next mag full.

I am no gunsmith. I was thinking of doing some mods to it like butt stock , etc... But I prefer it to be as reliable as many seem to be. Does RAAC actually fix guns under warranty ? They do not seem to answer emails. The other thought is to send it to T&N or somebody like that and let them find out what is wrong and also maybe get a few things done to it. Wondering if it should be fixed first from RAAC first then modded later, or just let somebody else do both ? Depending on mods, that most likely voids the warranty ?

Any info appreciated ,

Wayne