Well, I got ripped off by a local company. Have bought from them 3 times and know how they operate. No phone, email only. takes a month to ship something in stock, typical RA. Over a month ago I was in communication with them about my new Vepr 308. They responded by saying they have the slant back kit in stock. GREAT!!! So I ordered The Vepr Kit in black walnut, credit card was billed and I began to wait. I figured several weeks. Well, 3 weeks later a package shows up, unopened or damaged. I was nuts. Finally, I can put the handguard on and get rid of the plastic one. I opened it up and found NRA literature, My invoice for a complete Vepr Kit with nothing stating future shipments, partial shipments, or anything letting me know that this was an incomplete order. I emailed immediately to let them know what I received and why was it incomplete. They responded almost immediately and stated " must have been an error in shipping. Give me your address and would you like it in Walnut or Tiger Maple" I thought that was odd asking for my info when I included my invoice # and all other personal info including what I had ordered. But, I gave it to them and that was the last time I've heard from them. They do business about an hour from where I live. A week went by and still no package. Emailed them asking where was my hand guard, No response. 5 emails later, still no response. Talkin' with someone on the Vepr forum and he said that he gets responses 15 minutes after sending them emails including the days I was trying to get a response. So what am I to think? Well, I emailed them one last time stating that if I did not hear from them soon I would contact PayPal, my bank and the BBB. Dispute the charges and let everyone know that this is the way you do business with a repeat customer. Please, just email me and let me know what is going on. No response. So, BBB has been notified, complaint filed, bank is refunding money and Paypal knows the situation and is waiting on paperwork from me. I used to have good luck with them. I'm telling you now, DO NOT PRESS YOUR LUCK AND BUY FROM THESE CROOKS!!!!! What a shame. They built a really nice product.

Nope, They get my emails. Finally today, I guess the BBB made something happen. I received two emails from them saying sorry, we will get it out asap. Pretty sad that I had to resort to what I did but, it worked. All I wanted was my missing product. If you did not have it made, let me know something. I am cool with back orders, business is booming, and all the other excuses. Just stay in communication with that paid customer. Well, we will have to wait and see if it shows up in the next couple of days. I really hope so...

After checking out this thread a few times now I feel like I have to say that......if I take your money and do not give you what we agreed on....well that would make me a fucken thief. Fuck them people, don't go back for more!

jusayn.......

Well, I guess they are crooks. They stated that they would be shipping my parts over a week ago and I still have nothing. It takes a day from their doorstep to mine. I've gotten my money back from the bank so, I guess not all is lost. Just sucks because i have an incomplete set. Guess I'll be making my own. Now to find some black walnut. Anyway, this is my experience with these guys. Just thought I'd give y'all a heads up. Do not know what I did, other than buy several stocks from this company, to deserve this kind of treatment. Rhineland "The Rip Off" Arms Co., you just lost a great customer.

There seems to be a lot of that going around lately. I ordered 3K rounds of 5.56 once fired brass from a company, they stated 2 week delivery, after 4 weeks, I e-mailed, no answer, 6 weeks, another e-mail, then phone calls that either rolled over to answering machine or the phone just clicked and then went dead, 8 weeks another e-mail, no answer, 10 weeks, another e-mail, no answer. I called the CC company and told them the story, got a credit on the bill. Now dealing with another that I ordered 1K of 45acp bras from back in March, their site stated "in stock", but when it didn't come in 4 weeks, I e-mailed, they at least answered and said it was back ordered, but no further word from them. Just sent another e-mail to them before I call the CC and let them know about being screwed again, and this one went thru PayPal, I thought they weren't gun related friendly.

I did find a place last week that I ordered some 45acp brass from, and I'll be damned if they didn't confirm the order, in 1 day, and shipped in 2 days, only to have UPS, screw up the shipping and now it won't be here until the 15th, but that's OK, my bullets won't be here until this Friday.

It just seems there's crooks popping up everywhere trying to make a buck and screw as many as they can, but we need to give the good ones the ATTA BOY they deserve.

I F-ING do not believe it....My hand guard showed up today. I've been battling these folks for some time. When I thought I would never see this thing. it finally made it home. So now I will say they did not steal from me. They made some stupid mistakes but, they are not crooks. I will NEVER do business with them again but, I'm a man of my word...Rhineland Arms did not rip me off. Now, I'm off to sand, modify and clear-cote this piece so I can finally have a complete/finished rifle again. Will post pics when done....