Chaos Vepr 12 Quads

The new Chaos Vepr 12 Quads should be in stock within the next 2 weeks.

If you would like to be notified when they are in please follow the link

http://www.carolinashooterssupply.com/product_p/CHAOS-VEPR-QUADRAIL.html

and then enter your email on the blue "Click Here" to be emailed link .

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You did pretty well, now let me take a stab at it!  

They look great on the Vepr12.

Here's a quick mock up of rail colors (black/blued and horrible attempt at burnt bronze) I threw together in photoshop in a couple mins:  

Posted Images

Any chance you guys are gonna stock the molot factory railed lower handguards for the v12?

They do not appear to be available in any quantities at this time. Maybe later on.

I too appreciate the work you did. Never been a fan of FDE weapons but that looks pretty slick. Am completely stoked about the blueblk you posted though. Will add a much needed look to my VEPR. Hope to hear about shipping this week of next.

Here's a quick mock up of rail colors (black/blued and horrible attempt at burnt bronze) I threw together in photoshop in a couple mins:

chaos-quad-mockup_zps6dd95ab5.jpg

You did pretty well, now let me take a stab at it!

post-11513-0-45797200-1372880021_thumb.jpg

post-11513-0-63218100-1372880064_thumb.jpg

post-11513-0-22158600-1372880147_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

We start shipping today! So keep a look out for tracking #'s, make sure to check your spam folder if you haven't received a tracking number by middle of the week.

Hallelujah!!! Cannot wait, this is really going to start to complete my V12:super_man:

I start to think that way too, MountainMan, then I start thinking about cutting down the barrel and getting a permanent brake installed, then I start thinking that if I do that I'm looking at getting a professional to work the insides to optimize the reliability.

Then you note that Cameron Hadley still plans on churning out VEPR magazines sometime in the coming months.

It seems the word "complete" is a pretty temporary word on these damn things. smile.png

Great, now i will be checking my email every four minutes and getting disappointed every time i do not have a shipping notice. Waiting for people to start rubbing it in that they have their shipping notices already.

• Like 1

Great, now i will be checking my email every four minutes and getting disappointed every time i do not have a shipping notice. Waiting for people to start rubbing it in that they have their shipping notices already.

Got my tracking info!!! Whooo hooo!!!!!!!!

Hallelujah!!! Cannot wait, this is really going to start to complete my V12:super_man:

I start to think that way too, MountainMan, then I start thinking about cutting down the barrel and getting a permanent brake installed, then I start thinking that if I do that I'm looking at getting a professional to work the insides to optimize the reliability.

Then you note that Cameron Hadley still plans on churning out VEPR magazines sometime in the coming months.

It seems the word "complete" is a pretty temporary word on these damn things. smile.png

Could not agree more... Cerakote, chop and brake, eotech, pauly's glass bolt and skull handle, damn I should not use the word complete, should I...

Edited by Mountain Man

Got my tracking info!!! Whooo hooo!!!!!!!!

Yup, I've got a Chaos quad rail enroute to the CRZ house as well.

There's gonna be some nice pics up this weekend, I'd imagine!