GUYS,

GIVEN THAT THIS PROTON WAS CARRYING THREE NEW GLONASS SATELLITES (THE RUSSIAN PROPRIETARY GPS SYSTEM), AND THAT THEY ARE WHAT GIVE TARGETING DATA TO RUSSIAN SLBM AND ICBM'S, AMONG OTHER MILITARY USES, THIS CRASH IS PROBABLY IN OUR BEST INTERESTS.

NOT TO INTIMATE THAT WE HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS.........AHEM........UNFORTUNATE ACCIDENT.

I WOULD FURTHER SPECULATE THAT NORTH KOREAN AND IRANIAN MISSILES GUIDE OFF THE GLONASS SYSTEM.

THE GUY HEARD CRYING AT THE END PROBABLY WORKS FOR GLONASS.

JESS1344

FROM THE WIKI:

GLONASS (Russian: ГЛОНАСС; IPA: [ɡlɐˈnas] - Глобальная навигационная спутниковая система), acronym for Globalnaya navigatsionnaya sputnikovaya sistema or Global Navigation Satellite System, is a space-based satellite navigation system operated by the Russian Aerospace Defence Forces. It both complements and provides an alternative to the United States' Global Positioning System (GPS) and is the only alternative navigational system in operation with global coverage and of comparable precision.

Inception and design
Glonass.gif
magnify-clip.png
A GLONASS satellite

The first satellite-based radio navigation system developed in the Soviet Union was Tsiklon, which had the purpose of providing ballistic missile submarines a method for accurate positioning.

make the gas ports bigger and check the piston size to cycle low brass shells. The successful launch of the new short range missile. Did kind of remind me of some of my son's 4th of July adventures in fireworks that didn't work.

Edited by the 4th Doctor