Finally got some Tee shirts made , NEW shipment , 2XL available

We have had many requests for Tee shirts , well they arrived today just figured I'd post up here for those who have asked. S , M , L , XL are the sizes we have for the first go-around.

Designed by my 16 year old daughter.

Back and sleeves

post-43678-0-25837900-1372879277_thumb.jpg

Front

post-43678-0-77375600-1372879509_thumb.jpg

Also after MANY, MANY requests from guys wanting to replace their factory feed ramps, we got the first lower with broken ramps, and started an little experiment, just a quick shot as it was about done.

First one off the mill, still alot of testing to see how it works

post-43678-0-58755500-1372879842_thumb.jpg

Matt color choice of tee shirts

We only have Black now, kinda testing the waters , so to speak , to see what people want.

Suggestions ? ?

How do I get one?

They should be up on our website soon, probably Fri, with Independence Day tomorrow .

Cool,

Please save me an XL and send it back with my 1919. You should have the gun Monday. I will get with you on Friday on what to do !

Happy 4th !!!

Wayne in Ohio

Wayne , OK will do.

I'll be checking in at T&N.com on Fri. Happy 4th!

They are up on the site as of 7:15am , looks like our web designer is on her toessmile.png

Also my feed ramp is fine but would not mind getting rid of the polymer ramp... Will it be user installed or Yall will have to do it? And also what kind of price are we going to be looking at?

That is the main request we are getting, like I said we just got our FIRST broken feed ramp sent in, we have told many, many others to call the "otherguy"wink.png quite a number said they will wait till we start doing it.

It will be installed by us, we are making a number of jigs & fixtures to hold the lower for milling and drilling,

unless your REALLY good with a dremel009.gifbiggrin.png .

Not sure about a price yet . . . it has to work first. IF we charged this guy by the hour, R&D, he could've bought a new gun.

We were thinking , $175.00 , but have already made a few changes that will knock off quite a bit, if they all work MAYBE as low as $125.00.

the ramp turned out VERY nice

• 3 weeks later...

NEW shipment arrived, we now have XL and XXL available as well as S, M, L

I would like a 2xl

Can't order from your website due to no drop down box for 2XL & it wants to charge $5 to ship, but I'll take a 2XL for $16 shipped

FRED

I KNEW I was forgetting something yesterday, it was to get the 2XL added to the options, send me a email so I know for sure who you are, I'm pretty sure I know, but. . . . . . . .

• 2 weeks later...