• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Poor dog, dumb fucking owner.

All fail aside, for those who have never seen an animal die, it is never pretty. Most often it is as depicted, under different circumstances, of course. Hell, cut a chicken's head off or slit a hog's

Without seeing the whole video I am not sure why the guy is getting detained... I see no crimetape, perimeter setup or anyone telling him to not come any closer; I see an open sidewalk with 2 cops wal

Posted Images

That Cop obviously NEVER went hunting before and had not concept of where the Dog's vitals are or of how to put an animal down cleanly.. then again, it looked like half the rounds were impacting the dirt.. IF ya can't hit a target at 3-6 feet.. maybe you shouldn't have a job where you are responsible for a firearm let alone round placement..

I read the story, Dequande saw one of his brothas being harassed by the cops so he started yelling about civil rights and all that shit. They asked him to leave because he was interfering with an active crime scene and also blaring his "music" So, you saw the rest.

I dunno... seems it would have been "More better" law enforcement to do something like...ummm... pick up the loose end of the leash vs discharging a firearm with a bunch of civilians meandering around? Especially with the piss poor shot placement...

I'd have been proud to own that "ghetto" dog (very fuck'n poor word choice on your part about the dog) and been ashamed to be the owner or the cop the way they handled their parts of the situation.

dog died trying to protect his owner and was killed because of stupidity of 2 people and 1 of them was his owner.

• Like 1

I didnt see any signs of aggression. If the dog wanted to attack, it would have, and one of the shitty cops wouldnt have had a chance to realize what was happening. Poor policing is becoming a thing of normalcy. Fuckin pathetic.

• Like 1

I dunno... seems it would have been "More better" law enforcement to do something like...ummm... pick up the loose end of the leash vs discharging a firearm with a bunch of civilians meandering around? Especially with the piss poor shot placement...

THIS!

• Like 1

Yea well look who owned it. Its a ghetto dog, I'm just surprised it wasn't a pitbull but close enough. I live about 20 min. from PETA's world headquarters if you want some flyers n shit.

Really? What a fuckin lame ass post.

I've got nothing but rage for that stupid MF harassing the cops just to get his "rocks off". He put himself and his dog in harms way.

It looks like the cop tried to reach down and grab the leash and the dog lunged at him.

My wife is a manager for an animal rescue organization and she descibed the dogs behavior as "assessing". It's sizing up who and how to attack.

I love my dogs and I would have shot it without hesitation.

That was painful to watch. What a waste of time.

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 1

Looked like a pretty good and loyal dog. Too bad his owner decided to kill him by putting him in that situation.

Cops showed more restraint than I would have. They waited for the dog to bite him before killing it.

Kinda curious about who was filming a guy going out of his way to film police in the most obvious way possible.

• Like 1

I actually wrote a rather lengthy opinion on this and then decided to delete it. I'll just sum it up by saying you gotta be a pretty low s.o.b to shoot a dog. I would have maced him instead.

• Like 1

I actually wrote a rather lengthy opinion on this and then decided to delete it. I'll just sum it up by saying you gotta be a pretty low s.o.b to shoot a dog. I would have maced him instead.

Yeah, but that takes too much thinking. Just think about what would have happened if the shoe was on the other foot and somebody shot a K9 "Police dog" for feeling the same, threatened way as this so called officer......Whole nother bullshit story.

Capt, are you saying the guy wasn't being a dick? Do people follow you around at work with a camera, blast their music, and tell you that your doing your job wrong?

There were other people standing around watching and the cops didn't care, see the difference?

The guy didn't belong there. If you go looking for trouble, it will find you.

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 1

Capt, are you saying the guy wasn't being a dick? Do people follow you around at work with a camera, blast their music, and tell you that your doing your job wrong?

They're public servants, serving the public. And they didnt do that very good IMO. And did the guy say they were doing their job wrong? Is it bad to film police doing their job? For a job that costly and unsafe, you would think they would hire people that know how to handle themselves while being trusted with providing public safetly, when they did the total opposite, and murdered a dog in the process.

And what did the guy do exactly that was unlawful? Fill me in......Why should he be looked down upon and stripped of his rights cause of the location of the incident? And what does the dog have to do with the poor actions of the cops?

• Like 1

Dumb ass owner of that dog, but if I was the cop, I would have done the same thing without hesitation. Any dog anywhere attacks me, and I have my piece on me... byebye fido. I hope anyone with half a brain would do the same. No offense to any of y'all but my life > dog's life. I believe the cop in this vid sees it the same way as me.

Its ok though, fellas. I wont disagree with how y'all feel, I just dont see how the cop can be justified, and then hold us accountable for murder if the shoe was on the other foot.

A lot of intelligent things have been said above, and a few other things.

I know I would not for a second consider trying to grab the leash on an angry rottweiler. I like animals, but if the choice is me shooting the dog or me likely getting torn up and bit while I try to subdue it, it won't be a long decision making process.

Probably the closest I ever came to using my firearm defensively was when a slightly drunken jerk of a neighbor came over to bully me and my brother. I happened to have my pistol close by and I was very glad. The guy was very close to crossing my threshold and throwing a punch. That would have blown his steam and he would have been done and embarrassed. (He probably has a foot on me for what that is worth.) I wans't overly concerned about him, and managed to talk him down. He just wanted to feel like a big man. What worried me was that he chose to bring his normally friendly bull mastiff that stood around 4'+ at the shoulder with him. The dog was definitely keying off of his aggressive body language. He was doing all the classic fight precursors. I still am convinced that if he had not been filling the door frame that dog would have pushed past him and gone for my brother or I. The gun was in a drawer about a foot and a half from my hand, and I was really wishing that it was in my waistband.

I guess I just feel differently. I really didnt see the dog acting in an angry manner, as I have 9 dogs total. If it wanted to attack, it would have done so. Thats really all I can say from my standpoint. I just dont feel its right, that its OK for police to shoot a possible member of a family and have no consequences, to only have us be held to murder charges when we do the same under the same circumstances. Money aside for training, we pay taxes that float their bill, amongst many other things.

Why should we be held to a higher degree when they are the ones supposed to protect us? MO, protect yourselves. Flat out. Dont rely on some shit for brains help that may or may not come. If this is the kind of security that we can expect from our protectors, than we need new protectors..I really dont want to put my families life in the hands of someone who may not be able to act accordingly under pressure. Imagine if somebody had a nozzle from a garden hose.....oh wait......that didnt end well either.......I guess its a shoot first ask later kinda society.....Then why are we held to such high standards?.....Its bullshit.

Night Y'all.

• Like 2

if it was not a testosterone sausage fest, anyone could have calmly walked up to that dog & grabbed the leash... you stomp towards a confused dog, what do ya think is gonna happen?.. I work with rescue fighting Pits out of Detroit and flint... NEVER saw one thing from that dog that was not provoked...

OC is also VERY effective on dogs..

The Officers were NOT in control of the scene. Then escalate things to a frenzy of violence.

skip right on over provable cause & reasonable suspicion and just start shootin'...

I'm sure if they would have let the dog owner deal with his dog FIRST, this would not have happened..

Don't really think the guy was the boston bomber or anything, LOW flight-risk...

Make 'em take a seat until animal control arrives and THEN arrest 'em..

Don't wanna be filmed serving the public then don't draw a paycheck serving the public..........

I'd say avoid cops all together, if they ain't got their shit together, or they forget their training/under-trained.

Shit can apparently get lethal..

Not that the Dog owner get's a "by" out of responsibility, he dont.. but it's not his job to control the scene...

1000374_215755955239977_807792873_n.jpg