• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Poor dog, dumb fucking owner.

All fail aside, for those who have never seen an animal die, it is never pretty. Most often it is as depicted, under different circumstances, of course. Hell, cut a chicken's head off or slit a hog's

Without seeing the whole video I am not sure why the guy is getting detained... I see no crimetape, perimeter setup or anyone telling him to not come any closer; I see an open sidewalk with 2 cops wal

Posted Images

Can't say I fault the officers for protecting themselves, even if this guy was unjustifiably arrested.

I couldnt make much out from the voices, but I dont think the officers were right to handle it how they did. That said, my own lack of knowledge of the reasons why, and ommunications involved, leaves open the possibility the LEOs were acting right, if ignorantly with respect to the dog.

I also agree with the others who've said that we shouldnt be held to a diffrent standard. If we're in danger, even if in ignorance, we should be ble to value our lives and defend.

All tht said, the cops were morons for not thinking how to handle the dog before attempting to detain the fellow.

My dog said “there is no such thing as a ghetto dog but there are some damn stupid people and if you think a dog getting shot is cool, fuck you.”

I’ve got to go along with him on this one.

post-26137-0-55571300-1373374590_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Second video at bottom of this page, different view. The owner is a grade A idiot. He rolls up looking for trouble, clearly. The officer who shot the dog is attempting to grab the leash before it lunges at the cop.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/08/second-video-dog-shooting_n_3536658.html

I lean more towards siding with the cops on this one.

Let me be clear I believe the officer has the right to go home at the end of his shift without being mauled by a dog. If a large powerful dog lunges at me and I have a gun there’s a good chance the dog would get shot. Damn shame but I value myself over the dog. Still I wouldn’t think it was cool or a good thing to kill a dog and someone who thinks it is needs professional help, that’s the attitude I have part of my problem with on this post. Yes the cops tried to get a hold of the leash before shooting too bad he didn’t have any thing else to subdue the dog with, but he felt the need to protect himself so really no big problem with the cop.

Sadly most dogs don’t get to pick their owners so if they’re owned by a dumbass they’re stuck with them, this dog tried to do the right thing for his dumbass owner. So the dog didn’t get lucky on the luck of the draw of owners doesn’t make him ghetto anything as some white bread peckerhead with a fear of dogs would label him. Damn sure a problem with the owner but not the dog.

IMHO this was one of the worst threads ever to be posted on this forum and was the creation of a completely bigoted racist asshole that more than likely loses bladder control around dogs. Wet panties poster of this shit thread is a problem.

There is no license to own a dog (that I'm aware of). Literally any idiot can obtain any breed they want, some are inherently more dangerous in terms of sheer athletic ability and size.

I can't even trust half the people on the road to do something as simple as drive, so I'm always going to be sceptical of anyone walking around with a large dog, that they have it trained, and more importantly they have the ability to control it if needed. Even the guy on the video was yanking the hell out of his leash to control him.

Let me be clear I believe the officer has the right to go home at the end of his shift without being mauled by a dog. If a large powerful dog lunges at me and I have a gun there’s a good chance the dog would get shot. Damn shame but I value myself over the dog. Still I wouldn’t think it was cool or a good thing to kill a dog and someone who thinks it is needs professional help, that’s the attitude I have part of my problem with on this post. Yes the cops tried to get a hold of the leash before shooting too bad he didn’t have any thing else to subdue the dog with, but he felt the need to protect himself so really no big problem with the cop.

Sadly most dogs don’t get to pick their owners so if they’re owned by a dumbass they’re stuck with them, this dog tried to do the right thing for his dumbass owner. So the dog didn’t get lucky on the luck of the draw of owners doesn’t make him ghetto anything as some white bread peckerhead with a fear of dogs would label him. Damn sure a problem with the owner but not the dog.

IMHO this was one of the worst threads ever to be posted on this forum and was the creation of a completely bigoted racist asshole that more than likely loses bladder control around dogs. Wet panties poster of this shit thread is a problem.

Foundation to Support Animal Protection (The PETA Foundation)
www.petafoundation.org/‎
The Foundation to Support Animal Protection (FSAP, also known as the PETA Foundation

501 Front St. Norfolk VA

23510 (202) 483-7382

www.petafoundation.org/‎
The Foundation to Support Animal Protection (FSAP, also known as the PETA Foundation

501 Front St. Norfolk VA

23510 (202) 483-7382

?????????????????????????????????

www.petafoundation.org/‎

501 Front St. Norfolk VA

23510 (202) 483-7382

?????????????????????????????????

tinfoilhat.gif

Now if you do everything perfectly while people are yelling and stressed out, tell me how you would have handled things better.

I can see a few places in the video where everyone makes mistakes. However, at the time the cop pulled out his gun onward, there weren't a lot of reasonable options. Your rottweiler may be a big teddy, and that is great. However, many other people train theirs to be as mean as possible. From the cops' shoes, I would start from the assumption of the latter for my own safety. Any dog is a real danger if it decides to hurt you, and risking getting my throat torn out or severing a tendon in my arm is not worth trying to struggle with someone else's dog.

I don't know whether I would have asked the guy to lock the dog in his car or not. Could I trust the man not to pull a gun from the car or sic the dog on us? Maybe I could ask him to call someone to pick up the dog?-- Often times in arrests adding family to the situation makes it way more dangerous. Guess how many police reports I have seen where a guy calls the cops to turn himself in and his mom or girlfriend goes nuts on the cops when they are cuffing him...

As the article I linked says, we lack info about some stuff, and have info about others. I am far more concerned about the idea of a guy being arrested for yelling at cops or recording them than I am for whether they made the right call under stress while a dog was lunging at them. I love animals, but they always come second to people.

• Like 1

The dog was in the ghetto hense being a ghetto dog. Furthermore, if someone prefers not to live or really even be around those people, that makes them an asshole?

I disagree. Your post is 10 times more offensive than this thread ever could be. I don't want to live around them nor even associate with most of them. I guess that makes me an asshole too. Proud to be one so save you attempt at insults. At least I'm honest enough to admit that my experience with them left me not liking them. Most people hide from even admitting it to even themselves so that they are not called a dreaded racist. Trust me... They don't like me any more than I like them.

"White bread" Damn fuckin right. Get over it or go fuck yourself.

Now if you do everything perfectly while people are yelling and stressed out, tell me how you would have handled things better.

I can see a few places in the video where everyone makes mistakes. However, at the time the cop pulled out his gun onward, there weren't a lot of reasonable options. Your rottweiler may be a big teddy, and that is great. However, many other people train theirs to be as mean as possible. From the cops' shoes, I would start from the assumption of the latter for my own safety. Any dog is a real danger if it decides to hurt you, and risking getting my throat torn out or severing a tendon in my arm is not worth trying to struggle with someone else's dog.

I don't know whether I would have asked the guy to lock the dog in his car or not. Could I trust the man not to pull a gun from the car or sic the dog on us? Maybe I could ask him to call someone to pick up the dog?-- Often times in arrests adding family to the situation makes it way more dangerous. Guess how many police reports I have seen where a guy calls the cops to turn himself in and his mom or girlfriend goes nuts on the cops when they are cuffing him...

As the article I linked says, we lack info about some stuff, and have info about others. I am far more concerned about the idea of a guy being arrested for yelling at cops or recording them than I am for whether they made the right call under stress while a dog was lunging at them. I love animals, but they always come second to people.

Well said as usual GF.

Edited by Big John!

well Johnny boy you may be right I worked pretty hard to be as offensive as I could on that post. looks like this may be my mistake, I over estimated the level tolerance of the members posting on the forum. if this type thread is the level of information and interest for general discussion then yep I'm the fuck up and don't belong with this particular grouping. so I bid you all good day sir!

I love dogs . I have trained dogs. I am human and a dog is an animal.

If I must kill a dog to keep it from attacking then so be it.

A dog is worth as much as his trainer puts into him but a dogs life is never equal to a human.

Dogs are not people. We all need to get a grip here.

• Like 1

well Johnny boy you may be right I worked pretty hard to be as offensive as I could on that post. looks like this may be my mistake, I over estimated the level tolerance of the members posting on the forum. if this type thread is the level of information and interest for general discussion then yep I'm the fuck up and don't belong with this particular grouping. so I bid you all good day sir!

Diversity makes the world go round. Yer gonna dish it out, then ya gotta be able to take it. I personally have a very high tolerance. I'm also racist and an asshole.

If you chose to move on, then that's your business. Not everything said on a public forum is gonna fly with everyone.

That's why I posted the peta site for you. No one will disagree with you there. Good day!

Did you watch the second angle video I posted? Post #64. It shows him just roll up, sound system blazing and he gets out, and gets closer than any other bystander on the scene. The Police are trying to communicate by bullhorn to suspects inside a house. Does he bother getting in line near the rest of the crowd with his car off? Nope, he knew what he was doing. My guess is he was provoking them on purpose in attempt to bolster his current law suit against the PD.

I watched the video in post number 64 and honestly I find it more disturbing how the owner was jerking on the leash. What the fuck man. Why was the owner jerking the poor dog around like that. What a fucking dickhead. Im glad no one got hurt by the poor abused dog. Too bad it had to die by the cop defending himself. Honestly the only justice in this situtation would have been seeing the dog rip the shit head owners balls off.

Edited by Chevyman097

Second video at bottom of this page, different view. The owner is a grade A idiot. He rolls up looking for trouble, clearly. The officer who shot the dog is attempting to grab the leash before it lunges at the cop.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/08/second-video-dog-shooting_n_3536658.html

I lean more towards siding with the cops on this one.

Did you watch the second angle video I posted? Post #64. It shows him just roll up, sound system blazing and he gets out, and gets closer than any other bystander on the scene. The Police are trying to communicate by bullhorn to suspects inside a house. Does he bother getting in line near the rest of the crowd with his car off? Nope, he knew what he was doing. My guess is he was provoking them on purpose in attempt to bolster his current law suit against the PD.

I watched the video in post number 64 and honestly I find it more disturbing how the owner was jerking on the leash. What the fuck man. Why was the owner jerking the poor dog around like that. What a fucking dickhead. Im glad no one got hurt by the poor abused dog. Too bad it had to die by the cop defending himself. Honestly the only justice in this situtation would have been seeing the dog rip the shit head owners balls off.

Agreed! The vid Sean 8642 posted (#64) did it for me as well. Dude was a fucking pile of shit asshole. That dog actually got a second chance at lunging. Didn't survive it, but definitely didn't get shot the first time it lunged.

The only thing I can see that the cops did wrong was NOT shooting the pile of shit dog owner, hahaha....