Soon to be stamp collector

I'd follow GunFun's advice and get an NFA specific trust. You could use legal software to make a valid trust, I'd personally prefer to have a reputable lawyer in my state write it to cover my ass.

Congrats and enjoy! I hope the wait starts to decrease a little so you can have your stamp before next summer!

Not just your butt either. What about your wife and heirs? What happens to them if the Title II toys are at home and you aren't? What happens if you die or become ineligible for mental or death reasons? Do they become instant possessors without going through the NFA transfer process? Quicken trusts and the like do not answer that kind of question.

They also don't give you a way to let your wife or friends or gun club borrow your can.

Multiple beneficiaries of a trust is a very nice thing. I am not sure how all of that works, but I would like to do something like "For the use of you, your wife, your best friend... The guy who runs the local IPSC matches..."

NFA originally intended companies like banks or the Pinkertons to be able to have a title II arsenal for fending off Capone, Dillinger, etc. and allow all the employees access, while pricing we lowly individuals out of the market. I don't know if only the primary beneficiary has to do the background stuff and be present... But all of those things seem worth paying a lawyer a few hundred to find out, and lock down.