308 Saiga with many extras for Sale. Essentially new.

Price lowered yet again: now everything for $750.

Politely, respectfully, and gingerly stated: I only posted here, I am about to start posting on other sites, and I am not going any lower than $750 for the rifle and all the amenities a come along with it. If someone is interested, you can grab it all. If not, I'm going to start posting tomorrow on other sites. In my humble opinion this is an awful lot of stuff only $750.

308 Saiga with many extras for Sale. Essentially new.

I have a beautiful barely fired unconverted 308 Saiga for sale.

At most maybe 20 test rounds have been fired through it, so it is essentially new.

I already also have a Saiga 223, and a Saiga 7.62, so I do not need all three. (I might also be willing to sell the unconverted 223 for the right offer-it comes with many extras too, if I choose to let it go; please PM me if interested). I also want to get a pistol and need the money from the 308 sale to put toward the pistol.

*This Saiga 308 Comes With Many Extras:

-Magazines:

A rare to fine legitimate 10 round Saiga factory magazine.

2 METAL quality 308 magazines.

Total of three superior expensive 308 magazines.

-Ammunition:

*117 rounds of pricey Silver State Armory 308: This is one the best 308 munitions one can buy. It is barrier penetrating, highly accurate, and devastating.

100 rounds of Winchester 308

60 rounds of Herter's 308

-An excellent limb saver recoil pad. It fits perfectly. And it does a superb job of reducing recoil.

-A nice gun case.

-A good quality two point sling.

-Actual factory manual still in original plastic cover.

-A useful and quality top mounted picatinny rail.

Asking $750 for the entire lot-everything.

***Please bear in mind all the many extras when it comes to the sale.

I am located on Long Island in NY. Preferably, obviously, I would like to sell to a mutual NY state resident and we meet at a FFL dealer and do a legal transfer. I am willing to ship as well, (of course solely to a legal FFL dealer for legal transfer. PM me to discuss shipping fees).

Thank you for your interest!

post-47674-0-23465000-1373402902_thumb.jpg

Edited by AShotInTheDark
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry I have not responded sooner; I have not signed in in a while.

I have decided to keep the 308 as a long-range rifle. I already purchased a bipod. A scope. A special picatinny rail that was very expensive To keep the scope at zero at all times, mounts To mount the scope to the picatinny rail, etc...

I first purchased 1 inch low mounds, very high quality, but they are too low. I had to purchase high level mounts so that the scope clears the picatinny rail. So now the low-level mounts are available-local pickup only; it's just not worth shipping them; I am located on Long Island, New York.

Burris Xtreme Tactical 1 Inch Riflescope Ring Pair, Low 1/4in, Black

http://www.amazon.com/Burris-Xtreme-Tactical-Riflescope-420180/dp/B001D98842/ref=sr_1_7?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1377028220&sr=1-7&keywords=burris+rings

Also have some of these available:

A-Zoom Precision Snap Caps (2 Pack) (7.62 X 39-mm)-2 boxes

and have this for sale:

Nc Star Weaver Style 45-Degree Offset Rail Mount

and some dual point slings

Allen Company Cascade Neoprene Sling with New Molded Ends, Bound Sides and Swivels

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003ITENDU/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

and a magazine pouch holder:

VISM by NcStar AK Chest Rig

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005E98Z4K/ref=oh_details_o07_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

all new

Again sorry, I have not been on the site in a while. I have been overwhelmed with busyness.

Thank you

Edited by AShotInTheDark
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.