Good deal? What do you think...

I might take the plunge and grab another Vepr 308, this time the version 1 20" squareback. For 850 do you think it is a good deal? I know centerfire has them for 1k+ but I am trying to weigh this purchase vs the next shipment of Veprs in late summer or fall but I dont know if they will be more or less expensive when 1500+ Veprs hit the shore in a couple months. What do you think?

• 3 weeks later...

I might take the plunge and grab another Vepr 308, this time the version 1 20" squareback. For 850 do you think it is a good deal? I know centerfire has them for 1k+ but I am trying to weigh this purchase vs the next shipment of Veprs in late summer or fall but I dont know if they will be more or less expensive when 1500+ Veprs hit the shore in a couple months. What do you think?

A sale for the 308 20" just started at the place you mentioned for just over $700.

A sale for the 308 20" just started at the place you mentioned for just over $700.

Holy hell, those are smoking deals, wow...