• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The white one looks like an aston martin front end!

I just want to barf... Carroll Shelby is rolling in his fucking grave....

I'll be damned...... Going back to http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/89210-2015-ford-mustang/&do=findComment&comment=915685 . I was talking to an old girlfriend who was posting some s

Posted Images

Reminds me of the the shitty transition period they had in the early 80's. The PINTO STANG.

Double Barf!!! My brother had one of those Ford Jackasses(that's what we called them in HS). Four cylinders of "watch grandma in a '92 Geo Metro smoke my ass".

EDSEL?

x infinity.

The mid to late sixties were the epitome of muscle cars. You knew what it was whether you were behind it, in front of it, day or night, by the body, they had actual motors that dripped HP, and as was already stated, it didnt take a degree to work on them..hell, I remember setting the timing just from the sound when it cranked up and when you shut it down!....NOT ANYMORE!!!bad_egg.gif

Reminds me of the the shitty transition period they had in the early 80's. The PINTO STANG.

Double Barf!!! My brother had one of those Ford Jackasses(that's what we called them in HS). Four cylinders of "watch grandma in a '92 Geo Metro smoke my ass".

There even bringing back the four cylinder! Lol

• Like 1

Looks like they are going the path they did in the 70's. Bloated the thing so much they killed it.

Nope, They actually made it smaller in the '70s. The first brand new car I ever had was a 1977 Mustang II, like this, but with exact opposite colors. Green with white stripe, and mine had a factory sunroof. Damn, I picked up a lot of women with that car.

Ahhh, the good ol' days.

post-23857-0-47751800-1373596723_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

The '71-'73's were pretty large cars by Mustang standards. They remind me of the sweet ass "Granada" of that era.

Heavy doors on the BOSS and the Mach1. The hinges would fail so you had to pick up on the door to close them.

Looks like they are trying hard to copy the Camaro. What a pity. The Stang was fine as it was...

The 2015 Mustang looks nothing like the Gen 5 Camaros. I don't see any similarities.

facebook_-81783886_zps34aefa96.jpg

The orange Yasid Designs rendering, which doesn't look like the car in the spy photos, does look like it took a few styling tips from the Camaro with the recessed grille and headlights (though the paint may just be making it look more recessed), subdued B-pillar, more streamlined window frames, and more accentuated "hip" bodywork.
  • Like 1

Looks like they are trying hard to copy the Camaro. What a pity. The Stang was fine as it was...

The 2015 Mustang looks nothing like the Gen 5 Camaros. I don't see any similarities.

facebook_-81783886_zps34aefa96.jpg

The orange Yasid Designs rendering, which doesn't look like the car in the spy photos, does look like it took a few styling tips from the Camaro with the recessed grille and headlights (though the paint may just be making it look more recessed), subdued B-pillar, more streamlined window frames, and more accentuated "hip" bodywork.

AGREED!