What's your tried and true concoction for easing that raging hangover after a night of wearing the proverbial lampshade?

My go to remedy is simply black coffee and a fried egg. Plenty of water, of course and a Gatorade if I've got it.

My buddy swears by burnt toast and a glass of tomato juice.

I was told that sushi works well too. What's your best home hangover remedy? ...And abstinence isn't happening so I'll just nip that in the bud before anyone throws that one out there. What works for you?

I know a lot of people like bloody mary's. I found prevention to be the best cure. Water and ibuprofin before bed.

No more hangover's for me. Maybe someday I'll enjoy another one. Not any time in the near future though.

I rarely drink to that point any longer, but back in the day it was a gatorade and a greasy cheeseburger, always from Jack in the Box. That always did it. Lots of water, sugar, oils and protein.

The best prevention is definitely to just keep hydrated while you're drinking, or drink water before bed like others said. You might wake up in the night to piss, but you won't wake up feeling dead.

Glucorell and Sesapure before drinking and don't get one to begin with. It's in the natural supplements of the weightlifting category. It also helps you loose/regulate a healthy weight. I've used this stuff for the past 5 years and it's a good combo to have when you drink. Below is a description of what it does.

Nothing ruins the holidays, or the work days in between, like a hangover, and Sesapure provides great benefits when it comes to the toxicity of alcohol. Alcohol itself is not particularly toxic, however its aldehyde metabolites are. Aldehydes are the primary substances that are created by your metabolism of alcohol, and they are responsible for most of its neurotoxic (brain-toxic) effects, also known as “hangovers”. Sesapure greatly up-regulates the production of aldehyde dehydrogenase -- the enzyme that breaks aldehyde down into a harmless substance called acetate. Because Sesapure converts these aldehydes so rapidly and completely to acetate, it minimizes the neurotoxicity since there are less aldehydes left in your system to generate the hangover in the first place.

Glucorell, during alcohol consumption, completes the alcohol-metabolizing equation by causing the anti-aldehyde enzymes to continue their work by reactivating them. When the Sesapure caused the body to make all that aldehyde dehydrogenase, the body originally used it to convert the alcohol’s aldehyde metabolites to the harmless acetates as described above. Usually, once the body uses the aldehyde dehydrogenase to make this conversion, the body will see this chemical as inactive or expired. However, Glucorell saves the day by restoring (re-charging) the “used” aldehyde dehydrogenase so that it can rejoin the metabolic battle, converting aldehydes into acetate over and over again. In the metabolic battle against toxic aldehyde metabolites, Sesapure creates more soldiers to fight and Glucorell gets them back in the battle to fight again.

I forgot my number one cure; a good ol romp in the sack with the wife!! ...if she's not pissed at the way I acted from the night before that is...

Yep, I've woken up many Sunday mornings to both heads throbbing.

After a good shagging (or BJ) then it's steak & eggs, and bloody marys.

Then it's nap time to catch up on sleep, or else pop a cold one and turn on the game.

Not really the party monster I used to be though, been a long time since I had a hangover.

Ginger beer and a banana followed by a bike ride while drinking as much Gatorade as possible.

Followed by bacon and eggs on toast.

A glass or three of water before going to bed makes a big difference, but if I've drunk so much a hangover is Probable I seem to forget to

Ginger beer and a banana followed by a bike ride while drinking as much Gatorade as possible.

Followed by bacon and eggs on toast.

A glass or three of water before going to bed makes a big difference, but if I've drunk so much a hangover is Probable I seem to forget to

Your kidding me right? A BIKE RIDE! PULLING A TRAILER OF GATOR AIDE!

Pictures please!

Lots of water and aspirin or ibuprofen before bed and more water aspirin or ibuprofen in morning. Pickle juice and or hot and spicy food/V8 too. Rehydrate or hair of the dog.

Pickle juice and or hot and spicy food/V8 too.

I knew a guy who drank pickle juice the day after. Don't know if it worked because he died from drinking to much.

• Like 1

I knew a guy who drank pickle juice the day after. Don't know if it worked because he died from drinking to much

Damn that is unfortunate. Guess your SOL if it's too much.

Really you don't drink pickle juice?

I knew a guy who drank pickle juice the day after. Don't know if it worked because he died from drinking to much

I do...even without a hangover.

I believe you if you claim to it sober, ha ha have a good one!

• Like 1

I thought that was passing Pot tests? Hmmmm????

I thought that was passing Pot tests? Hmmmm????

Have heard that. There is a whole industry about that test passing thing that doesn't involve pickles.

There are some of us that just really like that vinegar (and salt). BACON works well too.

Edited by NM0