Anyone else get the email? I don't think I have an account there, at least I can't remember having one.

Anyhow, it's all the home addresses of all members of congress and heads of government by state.

I'm thinking this is an attempt at entrapment/spying by DHS against gun owners.

Already deleted!

I got the same email . I did not open it --- deleted it . I don't have an account with ar15.com , I may have been on their web sight once or twice , don't know . Looked too weird to me , may be a way to get a virus on your computer .

It's a spoofed address. Someone on another forum posted the E-mail headers. The mail was sent through an open mail relay not related to ar15.com - open mail relays are the internet equivalent of an unlocked post office. Most open mail relays will also not do any spoof checking and will let you send E-mail with any "from" address you wish.

Back when I was a young jerk, I used to spoof mails all the time and used open relays to do it.

Edited by mancat

It's a spoofed address. Someone on another forum posted the E-mail headers. The mail was sent through an open mail relay not related to ar15.com - open mail relays are the internet equivalent of an unlocked post office. Most open mail relays will also not do any spoof checking and will let you send E-mail with any "from" address you wish.

Back when I was a young jerk, I used to spoof mails all the time and used open relays to do it.

"used to".... right.

• Like 1

"used to".... right.

Funny