Yes but there are skulls on the pistol grip, foregrip and magazine and it has a "tactical" sight....how cool is that?

Unrelated...where you been Bob? Doin alright?

Hey, Yes, doing well. getting to the range every week or 2. I look forward to shooting with you again soon. I want to see some of those home grown slugs :-)

Yes but there are skulls on the pistol grip, foregrip and magazine and it has a "tactical" sight....how cool is that?

Unrelated...where you been Bob? Doin alright?

Hey, Yes, doing well. getting to the range every week or 2. I look forward to shooting with you again soon. I want to see some of those home grown slugs :-)

Still have some from the last casting, I'll hook you up. Also Saiga-12 v 2.0 is in hand, breaking it in...I'm at the range Tuesdays, Wednesdays most all the time now.

It's unconverted with all bolt on Tapco stuff that's been spray painted. If that's the kind of thing someone likes, then somebody might like that sorta thing. LOL Seems a tad overpriced, ya think?

With an FCG a few rivets, a drill bit and a PG nut that could be turned into an acceptable basic compliant conversion for under $45. I don't care for the stock, but it can work. The pg can be modified and moved forward. The forend is actually decent. The flame brake can go on ebay to fund the other parts. Oh and Duplicolor semi-gloss is still around $7 for a can. That would get you 5 or so coats of black.

OK-

tapco stocks that are not fixed for AK pattern are either loose and sloppy (CAR) with more flex than is desirable, or very springy and slick (side folder). They both work. Their galil style front handguard was made by wrapping some plastic around a brick and then increasing the dimensions by 20%. The rest of their saiga compatible furniture is decent. I actually like the intrafuse front hand guard as shown above. Not so much the color though.