I just wanted to let everyone know that Todd Massey has created an under folding stock for the Ruger 10/22.

I order one and after assembling it I liked it so much I got a second one.

Here is a break down of my experience with Todd and his under folding stock:

• SHIPPING: I placed my order on 6-13 and received it 6-18
  • PACKAGING: This item was double boxed and well protected
  • FIRST IMPRESSION: Wow, the Hogue grip feels great and the stock is very solid but not heavy.
  • ASSEMBLY: The receiver fit like a glove and I had the screw installed in less then 30 seconds
  • GENERAL INFO: I had a feeling this stock would be great and it meet all of my high expectations. The receiver fit into the stock as if Ruger themselves had made it. The Under Folder locks up tight in both directions and the release button is not that hard to operate. The stock will fold with a 25 round magazine installed. You can get decent stock weld but since I have a red dot that is not that critical. My factory stock didn’t use a barrel band so I am waiting for couple that I ordered from Ruger so I don’t really want to shoot this yet, however, I am tempted to try it.
  • RANGE REPORT: Both rifles shoot well but I did better with the one outfitted with the red dot. It was easy to get good stock weld and keeping it on target was easy.

Ruger10-22Underfolders_zps3e130718.jpg

Edited by Boba Debt
  • Like 2