We have factory chokes available, I had several calls inquiring about them a while back, they have ARRIVED if you need some.

I'm a little concerned about them swelling when shooting anything other than birdshot, we had 2 calls from guys who's chokes had swelled enough they couldn't remove the factory choke (FULL choke) from shooting buckshot.

Anybody else had this problem?

I cannot comment about buckshot through the factory "full" choke as I've only used the "cylinder" choke for my shooting so far.

Personally, I was planning to try to tighten my patterns for 3-gun with the "modified" choke during my next test session, but I also need it to handle Remmington "slugger" slugs through the same "modified" choke. With your comment about swelling from just using buckshot, I'm now on the fence about whether the "modified" choke can handle the "slugger" slugs.

Any experience there?

We haven't had any issues with the modified chokes yet. The factory full is designed poorly, which causes the swelling. We haven't done any tests with the factory modified with chokes but I think we can work something out. We have some of "sluggers" sitting here so we may do some testing and get back to you.

We have done testing with our modified choke and had no issues. We shot 10 of the "sluggers" (1560fps) and 5 Winchester 3" (1760fps) slugs and had no issues with swelling. Choke unscrewed easy before and after firing.