For a real treat that's quick to fix and get to munchin'... Use it to wrap around some flash frozen pre-cooked shrimp (thawed) on a skewer, douse with your favorite barbeque or hot sauce, and toss on the grill for a few minutes. Good stuff I try to do it as often as I can when in a hurry for a small quick meal.

:)

• Like 3

and here I thought you were talking about something else...... I was thinking you saw this video and gave up on the slim jim....

I've seen this device before. It's the equivalent to a master key RF emitter, a factory code generator.

For a real treat that's quick to fix and get to munchin'... Use it to wrap around some flash frozen pre-cooked shrimp (thawed) on a skewer, douse with your favorite barbeque or hot sauce, and toss on the grill for a few minutes. Good stuff I try to do it as often as I can when in a hurry for a small quick meal.

smile.png

My favorite hot sauce is home made by a buddy of mine.

• Like 1

You fuckers are making me hungry. Lol

To bad.... I just made some juicy ground steak burgers with stacked bacon and cheese on top. Thin sliced tomato, pickle and lettuce. Cold beer.... Ahhh!

• Like 2

Breakfast this morning... before finally getting to bed late last night that is....

Deep fried bacon wrapped peppers stuffed with Monterey jack, sharp cheddar, and jalapeno cream cheese. Half of em dipped in mocha flavored iced coffee & flour, the others in egg & flour, served with the same egg omelet filled with jalapeno cheddar. And of course a cold beer.... gotta have cold beer....lol.

Breakfast of champions! chef.gif

post-1293-0-31108100-1373935083_thumb.jpg

post-1293-0-32188700-1373935128_thumb.jpg

post-1293-0-24859900-1373935195_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Some of the best jerky around here (NE WI) is Cedar Creek.

That, and some Union Star cheese curds that are fresh from the vat.

These are the favorites of all the touring shows across the nation. (Phantom, Les Miz, Warhorse, Wicked, Lion King, ect.)

Smoked oysters on cracker is far better than a crappy slimjim!

Raw oysters on the half shell with saltines and Tobasco. That is a meal!

To this day I have yet to try raw oysters, not that I don't want to but I sure as hell don't want to order them and not like 'em. I guess the opportunity just hasn't come up yet. I do love me some smoked ones though.

Kill your own, make your own jerky meaning Venison, Elk, Beef, whatever. Not hard to do. As far as Oysters go, love them and will buy fresh around here when they are in season. Anyone around here needs to visit Appalachicola for oysters.

Wife and I love some duck, yes even the steel shot is not a big issue(gives me smoothing else to hunt for)LOL!

Oh and Texas, the crawfish in parts of CA are great! The wife and I often go to the Isleton crawdad festival and love the food(not so much the crowds though)!

and here I thought you were talking about something else...... I was thinking you saw this video and gave up on the slim jim....

I've seen this device before. It's the equivalent to a master key RF emitter, a factory code generator.

Just silly that it caught people by surprise

Fresh grilled mallard and bbq sauce. Pluck and leave the skin on. Just watch out for the steel shot.

Last time it never made it to the table! Mom and I chowed it right off the grill like a couple of cavemen.

You cut it in half to grill?