I live in what I'd consider a comparitively very safe town. No racial crap, other than when shitbags stroll through as part of their commute. I still carry EVERY day. I look at this town as a gun free zone. It's only a matter of time.

As said above. No gun show classes. Spend the money and time on a good class. What you learn in that class could be the difference between a justfied shooting and a life behind bars. The class I took was around 10 hours. Almost 5 in the class, then 4 or so out on the range. Not one boring minute the whole day. Didn't hurt that the instructer let me shoot his full autohappydance.gif

You mean other than the "racial crap" you bring there-- right?

I'm not sure what you are asking me??? I don't bring racial crap anywhere. I'm just not a coward that claims to be not racist because I know a few blacks and even have a few black friends. I so love the "I'm not racist, I have black friends" Whoop-de-fucking-doo.

If you are trying to embarass me for being racist, good luck. Quite honestly, I'm not even sure I'd consider myself as much a racist as I would a realist.

Do you honestly think it's a bright idea to put down on the internet you are racist? If you end up in a Zimmerman situation, this quite easily could be used against you to send you to prison....

I only mentioned it, because I am tired of 2-3 people dropping casual racist comments on a constant basis as though the rest of us would agree. I find the topic tiresome, but I am also tired of letting those few people set the tone here. I also don't want to be represented by those attitudes. Silence is always taken as agreement.

Sorry to the OP for the thread hi-jack.

I only mentioned it, because I am tired of 2-3 people dropping casual racist comments on a constant basis as though the rest of us would agree. I find the topic tiresome, but I am also tired of letting those few people set the tone here. I also don't want to be represented by those attitudes. Silence is always taken as agreement.

Sorry to the OP for the thread hi-jack.

So your views are more rightious than mine? Why is that, cuz you can use that really bad word against me? Fucking hilarious.

I don't want to be represented by someone who thinks what the majority of black America is doing to this country is OK.

I live in what I'd consider a comparitively very safe town. No racial crap, other than when shitbags stroll through as part of their commute. I still carry EVERY day. I look at this town as a gun free zone. It's only a matter of time.

As said above. No gun show classes. Spend the money and time on a good class. What you learn in that class could be the difference between a justfied shooting and a life behind bars. The class I took was around 10 hours. Almost 5 in the class, then 4 or so out on the range. Not one boring minute the whole day. Didn't hurt that the instructer let me shoot his full autohappydance.gif

I'm not sure what you are asking me??? I don't bring racial crap anywhere. I'm just not a coward that claims to be not racist because I know a few blacks and even have a few black friends. I so love the "I'm not racist, I have black friends" Whoop-de-fucking-doo.

If you are trying to embarass me for being racist, good luck. Quite honestly, I'm not even sure I'd consider myself as much a racist as I would a realist.

Do you honestly think it's a bright idea to put down on the internet you are racist? If you end up in a Zimmerman situation, this quite easily could be used against you to send you to prison....

Please take this as a simple response as that is how I intend it. I gotta tell you man, I just don't care anymore. I'm no longer willing to play the "ooohhh you're a racist" game and pretend that I like them. If they want to hang me by the nuts for pointing out the obvious, then so be it.

Believe it or not, I don't hate any race. I meet a normal black guys or hispanics and treat them the same as anyone else until given a reason to think differently. I'm just tired of tip toeing around the facts. Look at any ghetto in any city. Who populates them? Look at the prison numbers. Holy crap, they own the fucking prisons. Yet I'm a bad person for being a little pissed at this drain on society?

Yeah I'm a bit pissed Sean. And I believe rightfully so. I'm not going to go into a huge sob story, but I was the minority growing up. Unlike poor Obama having doors locked, I had to deal with the kind of people that didn't fight one on one. Now you're lucky if they just jump your ass instead of shooting you in the face.

Sorry if I offended anyone, that was not my intent. Nor was my intent to create hatred. My comments are based on finally being honest with myself. So much white guilt out there that I can't even be honest in a white community. Uuggghhh....

So... I can't be a true racist cuz I have a few black friendshaha.gif . Oh and my step dad is hispanic and I love that man (and his side of my family) more than the sperm donor that lead to my birth.

Hopefully this helped make a little sense of my attitude. I don't hate. Nor do I burn crosses or wear a white hood. I'm just really sick of the word racist being used against whites when I think in all honestly it's quite the opposite. I'm also tired of hiding from the facts in order to be politically correct.

If you have the right gun and a comfortable way of bringing it along ,it should and will be with you all the time like a wallet.

The wife's M&P 40 C is a nice gun and she is very good with it but she did not take it along all the time.

She bought a Colt Mustang carry lite 380 and it is with her all the time, all the time.

This needs to be considered as well

Uhhh... So anyway. ^This.

Please take this as a simple response as that is how I intend it. I gotta tell you man, I just don't care anymore. I'm no longer willing to play the "ooohhh you're a racist" game and pretend that I like them. If they want to hang me by the nuts for pointing out the obvious, then so be it.

Believe it or not, I don't hate any race. I meet a normal black guys or hispanics and treat them the same as anyone else until given a reason to think differently. I'm just tired of tip toeing around the facts. Look at any ghetto in any city. Who populates them? Look at the prison numbers. Holy crap, they own the fucking prisons. Yet I'm a bad person for being a little pissed at this drain on society?

Yeah I'm a bit pissed Sean. And I believe rightfully so. I'm not going to go into a huge sob story, but I was the minority growing up. Unlike poor Obama having doors locked, I had to deal with the kind of people that didn't fight one on one. Now you're lucky if they just jump your ass instead of shooting you in the face.

Sorry if I offended anyone, that was not my intent. Nor was my intent to create hatred. My comments are based on finally being honest with myself. So much white guilt out there that I can't even be honest in a white community. Uuggghhh....

So... I can't be a true racist cuz I have a few black friendshaha.gif . Oh and my step dad is hispanic and I love that man (and his side of my family) more than the sperm donor that lead to my birth.

Hopefully this helped make a little sense of my attitude. I don't hate. Nor do I burn crosses or wear a white hood. I'm just really sick of the word racist being used against whites when I think in all honestly it's quite the opposite. I'm also tired of hiding from the facts in order to be politically correct.

Hey John Kate had a baby boy and he is white and her husband is a prince! Come on guys chill they are getting to you!

I just bought a Remora holster for my Kahr CM9, which also fits my Colt Gov't Model .380. So far I like it, but just got it today...

If you look at their website, I did order mine with the "sweat shield" option. This just makes the sides higher, so the safety doesn't dig into my hip.

I removed this post, because I thought it might make me a few enemies from people who are basically friends.

However, GunFun, your initial post is how you start race baiting.

Sean: John had never said he was a racist, when you read the spirit of what was said.

John: your responses were great. Thanks for sharing!

Edited by Remek

I removed this post, because I thought it might make me a few enemies from people who are basically friends.

However, GunFun, your initial post is how you start race baiting, trolling and flaming.

Sean: John had never said he was a racist, when you read the spirit of what was said.

John: your responses were great. Thanks for sharing!

Just a couple edits for accuracy 032.gif

I just bought a Remora holster for my Kahr CM9, which also fits my Colt Gov't Model .380. So far I like it, but just got it today...

If you look at their website, I did order mine with the "sweat shield" option. This just makes the sides higher, so the safety doesn't dig into my hip.

I have two and I personally know them they are made down here. I just have the re-enforced lip. Re-holsters like a dream

They should be cleaned every week with Dawn and hot water for best results.

Works well with all my suits.

Ive been called a racist for so many outlandish reasons it does not even register any longer.

ID to vote... racist

End gun control ... racist

Voting against Obama ... racist

Ending Income Tax ... racist

Ending welfare ... bigoted racist (that seemed redundant)

Limited government ... racist

Southern pride ... racist

Natural rights ... racist

Blah blah fuckin blah The word no longer has any meaning except to identify the user as a brainwashed idiot.

Ive been called a racist for so many outlandish reasons it does not even register any longer.

ID to vote... racist

End gun control ... racist

Voting against Obama ... racist

Ending Income Tax ... racist

Ending welfare ... bigoted racist (that seemed redundant)

Limited government ... racist

Southern pride ... racist

Natural rights ... racist

Blah blah fuckin blah The word no longer has any meaning except to identify the user as a brainwashed idiot.

Amen!

I personally am going to give this thread back to the OP with an apology for fucking it up. If anyone wants to continue the topic, it can be done elsewhere or by pm. Thanks for letting us "borrow" your thread Doc.