http://rare.us/story/nugent-zimmerman-should-sue-trayvons-parents/

Guess Ted and my wife think alike. She's been saying it since the tragedy happened. Sue the family for the kids actions that caused him to get killed.

I told her once we got our taxed 2A carry permits (6+ years ago) if either one of us is involved in a self defense shooting we need to immediately call a layer and begin a civil suit against the other person/family for the irreprehensible damages caused to us for having to defend our lives.

Good law-abiding hardworking taxpayers are losing a war to be free in this country daily.

Edited by NM0
  • Like 1

If Trayvon's parents sue GZ, he should definately file a counter suit. I thought exactly what Ted was thinking before I read the article. I think the Martin family has made lots of money from this tragedy, tradmarking names etc.......

• Like 3

I am sure this angle is being explored, and hes probably had several offers to that end.

I think he should sue Mao and his henchman, (corn)Holer. They interjected themselves, illegally in this affair, and lead to the hole mess in the first place, and continue to harass him.

• Like 1

If Trayvon's parents sue GZ, he should definately file a counter suit. I thought exactly what Ted was thinking before I read the article. I think the Martin family has made lots of money from this tragedy, tradmarking names etc.......

Good point! In Montana the counter suit must be addressed before the original claim. This usually makes things go away.

If they sue George in cival court then ALL the pictures, emails ,Facebook and everthing else that shows Travons true side will be shown to the public no more "little Angle"

Besides they already settled with the homeowners ins. for undisclosed 7 fig. amt.

http://www.examiner.com/article/zimmerman-s-lawsuit-against-al-sharpton-nbc-and-the-martin-family-attorneys

"In a twist not even the best fiction writers could have seen coming, the Trayvon Martin case, instigated by a couple of sheister attorneys looking to make money from a tragedy, will reportedly end with George Zimmerman recovering legal damages from Al Sharpton, NBC, and the Trayvon Martin family attorneys, Daryl Parks and Benjamin Crump."

They can't sue under Florida law. They know it. I hope their lawyers are at least that smart. This is all so they can look good to the rest of the country when they forgive GZ and don't file a lawsuit.

Under Florida law, stand your ground or self defense, if the shooting is justified the shooter is shielded from criminal and civil lawsuits. Not Guilty automatically justifies it. If DOJ brings charges against GZ (don't see how) then we all need to march. That would be out and out tyranny by the government. They are getting a bit big in their britches for my taste. :)

• Like 1

If they sue George in cival court then ALL the pictures, emails ,Facebook and everthing else that shows Travons true side will be shown to the public no more "little Angle"

Besides they already settled with the homeowners ins. for undisclosed 7 fig. amt.

We all know Trayvon was acute angle.

• Like 1

They can't sue under Florida law...Under Florida law, stand your ground or self defense, if the shooting is justified the shooter is shielded from criminal and civil lawsuits. Not Guilty automatically justifies it.

Hit the nail on the head, first whack!