Anyone developing Drums

Hi

I am looking for some 12 and 20 round drums for the Vepr 12. Is anyone making or developing these drums?

thanks

DVepr Out

Welcome to the club smile.png Maxrounds makes one but they are international, expensive, and seem chincy. You can take off the magwell and modify it to take MD-20's but besides that it all just rumors right now.

Edited by Mountain Man

it wouldn't be that hard for you to modify a S12 drum for your VEPR, all you need to do is take off the S12 feedtower, and use a VEPR mag as the new feed tower.

either that or just wait for someone here to make them, whenever that will be.

I didn't see a VEPR drum for sale on the Maxrounds site. they have a VEPR conversion for their S-12 drum, that's 240 EUROS. but, you have to buy their drum which is 250 EUROS, so for 490 EUROS plus international shipping there you go.

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

Yeah, you can find a few forum members who have used the MD-20 drums on Vepr 12's; Evl and Pauly both had videos posted if I remember right. There were no, major mods needed to be done to make them work.

The Maxround are super expensive but I don't want one because their decals look like the back of an affliction shirt...Hard pass.

The Maxround are super expensive but I don't want one because their decals look like the back of an affliction shirt...Hard pass.

that's a easy enough fix to take that off and refinish it if needed.

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

It's just the principle, I just don't buy things from certain companies (promag, tapco, taurus) for different reasons. I would just rather wait for a less expensive US made product anyway.

Getting back on track though, yes those are your options. Hopefully someone will come out with one soon, I know I would love one!

Edited by Mountain Man

Maybe Cameron at Chaos will develop a Vepr 12 drum......

He's still planning on it, but he's stated it's a good deal down the road, time-wise. Personally, I can wait. If he gets it working to the standards he seems to hold all of his products to, it'll be worth the wait.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/65928-the-evolution-of-the-chaos-mini-drum/page-2