Received an e-mail for CTD (yeh, I know), but for those still willing to buy from them they have some MKA 1919 for $599.

Nothing to indicate if these are the "XN" models.

Oh well, did my good deed for the day.

Bill

Edited by tritium
: nonvendor link removed
  • Like 1

Violation of forum rules.

Non vendor link ......no big deal normally...... but this company needs no promoting and should be put out of business for their price gouging ways.

Edited by Jet

For a limted time we will be glad to off the MKA 1919 XN New modle for the same price as CTD to give you a alternative place to purchase the weapon. This offer is only offered to Valid Saiga 12 members and can be discontinued at any time . If you are interested please email our office directly and let us know about the MKA 1919 / Saiga 12 special offer and your Saiga 12 user name we will email you back with a coupon code to use.

http://sales@atlanticfirearms.com

http://www.AtlanticFirearms.com

mka1919.jpg

• Like 3

Sorry. I'm not a supporter of CTD and have not done business with them in years. Just wanted to give others the opportunity to own a MKA 1919 at a decent price.

For a limted time we will be glad to off the MKA 1919 XN New modle for the same price as CTD to give you a alternative place to purchase the weapon. This offer is only offered to Valid Saiga 12 members and can be discontinued at any time . If you are interested please email our office directly and let us know about the MKA 1919 / Saiga 12 special offer and your Saiga 12 user name we will email you back with a coupon code to use.

http://sales@atlanticfirearms.com

http://www.AtlanticFirearms.com

mka1919.jpg

You did good posting this Flatland000.gif especially since Atlantic matched Expensive as Shits price 012.gif

Just ordered my 2nd MKA through Atlantic Firearms. Didn't really need one, but for that price it was too hard to pass up! Atlantic sold me the gun at $599, but could not offer the free shipping that CTD is apparently offering. My order total was $630 including shipping. Honestly though, I was glad to pay an extra $30 for shipping and not have to order from CTD on sheer principle.

Atlantic shipped my gun the "next day" after I provided my FFL dealer info. Now thats great service! Go Atlantic!!!!!

CTD also offered the factory 10 round magazine for $59.97 at the same time as the shotgun for 599.00

I had already purchased the shotgun (XN) and it shoots like a dream, straight out of the box.

Sure wish I could get some of the 10 round factory mags for the 59.97.........how about it Atlantic??

I'll be first in line for some!!!

Still have the email flier to prove the price

Edited by nitukamots
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey folks. I'm not new to the saiga-12 forums, but I'm just now getting into the MKA 1919. I've had an S-12 for about a year and have customized it and got it running very well with all loads so now I'm ready for a new challenge. I love shotguns and I like what I've seen come out for this gun over the last year or so in the way of parts and items to dress it up so I figured it was time to take the plunge. I found this thread and got in contact with Bradley at Atlantic about the special price they offered in this thread to forum members a couple of weeks ago. He said I could still get the discount so as soon as he emails me a code I will be purchasing my shotgun. I just thought I'd let others know that they can still get the price if they're on the fence about buying. Can't wait to get the gun and get started on the "project".

BTW, I've been reading many of the threads in this section over the past few days so thanks to everyone for lots of good info. Having said that, this section could use a few good sticky threads that provide the most important "overview" info to folks new to this platform.

Edited by yamadog35