Do you all think self defense in a flash (bash) mob situation is a hate crime?

40+ underage kids running wild (wilding) stealing, looting, destroying, and mugging is a trend that's been escalating for the past couple of years now.

Is this just a new way of life now?

I dont. Id consider it a mini riot. Its much easier for them to get away with shit when in large numbers, as not many people will be able to stop 30 dumbasses looting and causing chaos. The only way these fuckwads will learn to not do this shit is be met with force. Deadly if need be. If they still continue to do so afterwards, then they just plain deserve the Darwin award for sure.

Either way they are part of the problem and not the solution. Sad none the less.

• Like 1

I dont. Id consider it a mini riot. Its much easier for them to get away with shit when in large numbers, as not many people will be able to stop 30 dumbasses looting and causing chaos. The only way these fuckwads will learn to not do this shit is be met with force. Deadly if need be. If they still continue to do so afterwards, then they just plain deserve the Darwin award for sure.

Either way they are part of the problem and not the solution. Sad none the less.

If they are endangering myself or others and you feel bodily harm is going to be inflicted on someone, here in FL, Stand Your Ground comes into play. I don't give a fuck if they are Black, Latino, Caucasian, or a fucking Martian, I am going to protect myself and others. Protecting property is a whole different story though. They are already running around here in predominantly Caucasian neighborhoods spray painting RIP Treyvon on people's rides. Should be able to take them out for doing that bullshit or at least a kneecap.

• Like 3

I want to see those flash mob/bash idiots try that in a predominantly ethnic Russian neighborhood.

Hell yeah...I'd pay money to watch that Johnboy.gif

MYSELF!!!:) That would be whatcha call...Entertainment! lol

Anyone else notice they usually only do this in liberal areas? This generally doesn't happen where people defend themselves.

Yep. That shit doesn't happen in Montana. Too many folks here will stand up for what's right and give em what they got coming.

I want to see those flash mob/bash idiots try that in a predominantly ethnic Russian neighborhood.

It would go from a flash/bash mob to a flash/bang/drop mob.

One thing to remember about mobs. Find the loudest mouth in it. They are the leader 9 times out of 10. The group see them go down, they turn into frightened cockroaches real fast.

It would go from a flash/bash mob to a flash/bang/drop mob.

One thing to remember about mobs. Find the loudest mouth in it. They are the leader 9 times out of 10. The group see them go down, they turn into frightened cockroaches real fast.

+1000K on that!

Anyone else notice they usually only do this in liberal areas? This generally doesn't happen where people defend themselves.

Yep. That shit doesn't happen in Montana. Too many folks here will stand up for what's right and give em what they got coming.

This is why I love this place. big_smile.gif Back in my old stomping ground, they'd be siding with the rioters and screaming, "Just leave them kids alone!!"

I picked up 25 rounds of 12 x 2-3/4 9 pellet 00 buck shot, Max load.....Lellier & Bellot. These look like they would just wreck yer world. Anybody here ever try them?

The clear ones? If so, yes I've shot a lot of them. They sound different compared to American 00 buck, smell different and feel underpowered compared to normal Federal or Winchester 00 but I sure wouldn't be scared of much with 8 rounds of it in a S12!

I've got 2 .50 cans of 240 rnds of Winchester military grade OO buck and 2 of slug, and one .30 can of 128 of slugs/buck as a "combat" can. I also run 1 10 rnd mag of each in readiness.

Only thing to slow me down is reloading the mags!

I've got 2 .50 cans of 240 rnds of Winchester military grade OO buck and 2 of slug, and one .30 can of 128 of slugs/buck as a "combat" can. I also run 1 10 rnd mag of each in readiness.

Only thing to slow me down is reloading the mags!

You've got issues brother. Good one's!haha.gif

I keep hearing this crap about some sort of duty to retreat. What about us old fuckers who cannot run faster than the punks causing trouble?

For the riot thing, I think they are doing something illegal in the first place. Its not a hate crime because you hate rioters.

If they are endangering myself or others and you feel bodily harm is going to be inflicted on someone, here in FL, Stand Your Ground comes into play. I don't give a fuck if they are Black, Latino, Caucasian, or a fucking Martian, I am going to protect myself and others. Protecting property is a whole different story though. They are already running around here in predominantly Caucasian neighborhoods spray painting RIP Treyvon on people's rides. Should be able to take them out for doing that bullshit or at least a kneecap.

/\ /\ /\ This

There are just as many scary Latinos, Caucasians, or fucking Martians out there as blacks. Color, race etc. does not matter one bit.

• Like 1

I picked up 25 rounds of 12 x 2-3/4 9 pellet 00 buck shot, Max load.....Lellier & Bellot. These look like they would just wreck yer world. Anybody here ever try them?

The clear ones? If so, yes I've shot a lot of them. They sound different compared to American 00 buck, smell different and feel underpowered compared to normal Federal or Winchester 00 but I sure wouldn't be scared of much with 8 rounds of it in a S12!

Thanks dubyu, yes they are the clear ones.

/\ /\ /\ This

There are just as many scary Latinos, Caucasians, or fucking Martians out there as blacks. Color, race etc. does not matter one bit.

Go to the ghetto in any major city then repost your thoughts. Start with LA. I hear Compton, Ca is very welcoming to nice white people.

• Like 1

+1