Anyone Have Saiga 7.62 Rifles In Stock?

Looks like I am a couple weeks late on getting a rifle. Guess that's what I get for not being on the forum lately. I read a couple threads with in the last week or two showing rifles "in stock" at certain stores, but now those places are currently "out of stock".

Anyone know where I can order one for under $500 and has them "in stock?"

• MIssissippi Auto Arms had them in stock a couple weeks ago for $499 I believe. Should have pulled the trigger and bought one. They are out of stock now, but one of their employees posted on another forum that they would have them in the next couple weeks.

• 3 weeks later...

Atlantic Firearms has Saiga 7.62s back in stock! Don't know how long they have been back in stock, but they don't ever seem to stay for very long...... I missed out on them last time so I went ahead and picked up a couple! Never have too many AKs!

http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=productdetails&virtuemart_product_id=1096&virtuemart_category_id=23&Itemid=762

Some place had a few last week for $450. Today I see Lanbos has them for $450, and GrabaGun has them for $475, Buds has them for $500. The slow boat must have come in. Seems like $450 is the new normal, though a few places are charging a little more to take advantage of the lingering panic and the recent shortage.

Id expect them to stay near $450/$500 for a while, as people like OP late to the game throw their money away just to get something in their safe. After the initial crowd of frenzied buyers is sated, hopefully prices will settle down. Its already happened for ARs and others, and retailers cant hold saiga prices too high when buyers can build a complete AR for under $600.

Edited by mostholycerebus

I bit the bullet sort-to-speak and bought one from Atlantic. $515 plus shipping but I was able to sell a WASR to fund it so basically I got a Russian for a Romanian :D

They are nice BTW. No retarded velcro stamp and the blocks are pinned, not dimpled.

Legion, you should probably get with the program. You're selling for $100 more than a couple of other vendors in this thread and $50 more than everyone else.

Bro, its OK. AR kits are selling for $470, stripped receiver for $45. You can get the really good kits, chrome-lined etc, for maybe $100 more. Thats cheaper than converting a Saiga. Buy ARs now, and by the time your bank account gets full again, Saigas will be where they should be.

Or not. Then Centerfire may have Veprs for $500 again (only $650 now), or someone will have $425 AMD-65s, or MKA-1919's will be on sale, or something else will be in off the boat. Expect plenty of deals over the next year, as many people blew their wad during the panic, so no reason to waste money on non-deals right now.

Legion, you should probably get with the program. You're selling for $100 more than a couple of other vendors in this thread and $50 more than everyone else.

Our price includes free shipping, making our price comparable to everyone else. We payed more for our iz-132's than the other importers, but thanks for the advice.

Our price includes free shipping, making our price comparable to everyone else. We payed more for our iz-132's than the other importers, but thanks for the advice.

You're not the only ones including free shipping. The fact that you paid more sounds like a personal problem, and a bad decision, but I'm sure your customers will understand. They'll just pay extra to buy your stuff because they feel bad for you.

We have them in stock as well.

How about the 20" version in 762x39 - is that available currently, or in the near future?

Thanx,

Harv

I know of one place in Texas showing 20 inch 762 in stock. PM me if you want more info.
  • 2 weeks later...