998822_10151685308194178_1587627860_n.jp
You won't recognize me. My name was Antonio Santiago and I was the 13-month old child who was shot at point blank range by two teens who were attempting to rob... my mother, who was also shot. A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick GA determined the teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty...too bad I was given a death sentence for being innocent and defenseless.

My family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder was not ruled a Hate Crime. Nor did President Obama take so much as a single moment to acknowledge my murder.

I am one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media doesn't care to cover the story of my tragic demise, President Obama has no children who could possibly look like me - so he doesn't care and the media doesn't care because my story is not interesting enough to bring them ratings so they can sell commercial time slots.

There is not a white equivalent of Al Sharpton because if there was he would be declared racist, so there is no one rushing to Brunswick GA to demand justice for me. There is no White Panther party to put a bounty on the lives of those who murdered me. I have no voice, I have no representation and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.

So while you are seeking justice for Treyvon, please remember to seek justice for me too. Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get tee shirts with my face on them and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Treyvon.

• Like 1

Caucasians have been propagandized for a very long time. real history and truth taken away or hidden. Caucasians are the minority on this planet. out numbered by far, by the other races individually . they are being slowly, systematically exterminated. resistance to this plan is called racism and bigotry.

• Like 1

I don't want to say I'm against this post, but I'm against the message. White panthers? Hell even 60 years ago the KKK would have strung that murderer up. Am I saying for one second that I'm in support of the KKK? Hell no. I try to exist as colorblind in a prejudiced world.

The color of this kids skin should not matter one iota. They are not pursuing the death penalty because the perps are 15 and 17. That's understandable. Was it racially motivated? Highly doubtful...

Caucasians have been propagandized for a very long time. real history and truth taken away or hidden. Caucasians are the minority on this planet. out numbered by far, by the other races individually . they are being slowly, systematically exterminated. resistance to this plan is called racism and bigotry.

Very true Dane. We are being bred out. Meanwhile, welfare and food-stamps encourages poor and minorities to have as many babies as they can so they can get as much govt. assistance as possible. This discourages your average Joe and Jane into saying "We are so over populated, why bring more people into this world?"

The values of honest, hard work are being lost because people aren't passing those values on to children, but ghetto hoodrat "values" of "lie cheat or steal to get what you want" are being instilled at a highly alarming rate.

• Like 1

"The values of honest, hard work are being lost because people aren't passing those values on to children, but ghetto hoodrat "values" of "lie cheat or steal to get what you want" are being instilled at a highly alarming rate."

100% correct, I have several family members that are what i term "live in the moment people". they only care about themselves. they blame others or have elaborate justifications for their crimes.

I have been down here since 88 and have seen Spanish gangs overwhelm the colored gangs3 to 1.

Its all driven by lack of parenting, education and poverty none of them think about the future. They live for the moment.

I have been down here since 88 and have seen Spanish gangs overwhelm the colored gangs3 to 1.

Its all driven by lack of parenting, education and poverty none of them think about the future. They live for the moment.

Disagree slightly Jerry

Its all driven by lack of parenting, lack of wanting an education and welfare. None of them think about the future because they already have a free ride in their opinion. They exist for the moment, living requires a measure of freedom. Not dependance on others.

Edited by Dad2142Dad

it's been made very clear to me when any non white ethnic person or group commit a crime against a white person it's either a case of boys will be boys or whitey had it coming for the sins of our heritage.

while we as whites are held to a higher standard of behavior and should be willing to accept these small transgressions against us because we're the devil.

I don't agree with this assessment but it seems to be the norm for what our lives have become.

of course I'd more than likely help continue this cultural misunderstanding because if any of these poor misunderstood ethnic children showed up at my house I might not understand them and ....

should add to show solidarity chances are I would be using a black gun

Edited by the 4th Doctor

it's been made very clear to me when any non white ethnic person or group commit a crime against a white person it's either a case of boys will be boys or whitey had it coming for the sins of our heritage.

while we as whites are held to a higher standard of behavior and should be willing to accept these small transgressions against us because we're the devil.

I don't agree with this assessment but it seems to be the norm for what our lives have become.

of course I'd more than likely help continue this cultural misunderstanding because if any of these poor misunderstood ethnic children showed up at my house I might not understand them and ....

should add to show solidarity chances are I would be using a black gun

Take into consideration that there are a lot of tribes who have their trash. One of the best soldiers in my platoon was a black muslim. He was high speed and dedicated to the protection of the U.S. He was a real American who died for his country and his blood was just as red and guts just as smelly as ours.

The media and the communist/globalist is harming the tribes. They are making natives, africans, asians and europeans look stupid. They promote dependence to the tribes to make them weak. It's sad what they are doing to people. Television is the tool the globalist uses to program the masses. They don't want strong, independent and free white, black, red, yellow, green people. They want to divide and conquer.

I hope that each tribe will respect each other and grow up. Celebrate diversity by protecting your own tribe, not by blaming another for your issues. The elders need to hold the youth accountable. Yeah, I know I'm dreaming.

There are millions of awesome people out there that don't drink the cool aid. They take pride in their race and don't buy into the propaganda, the lies and the handouts from the globalists.

It's hard to enslave a population that has order and values. That's why the globalist promote single mothers, divorce, welfare, racism, liberalism. They want the tribes to mix up and be weak. This is not a new tactic. Been going on for thousands of years.

• Like 1

It leaves me speechless. I am glad my kids don't have to live in a neighborhood like that.

Me too Rem. Me too... Due to us moving to this town from the big city, my boys do not know black race issues. They do however know hispanic. Greeley, which as approx. 10 miles from here is pretty gang infested. Sad, as it is a great town to look at and a typical Colorado plains city/town. My oldest has recieved threats (as has probably half the population of the high school) of having whatever gang from Greeley come in and even whatever score. My boy is well liked and he brought this to my attention as a random threat not directed toward him precisely so I just let it run it's course. I had to learn how to deal with this kind, so while I will not leave my boy in harms way, he needs to learn to be street wise. My youngest is not street wise at all. I fear for him later in life.

while I really have nothing for or against most groupings of peoples I've grown a little tired of what seems to be a white backlash. just about every group of people have assholes and whites are no exception but to drag the race card into every event in human history seems a little over done. when the president wades into Trayvon but avoids this type horror like a muslim avoids a pork chop piss on him.

2 cheap ass kids committed this murder as a thrill, fuck them regardless of race, creed, color, or national origin. personally I'm an equal opportunity asshole I dislike most people without regard to any particular feature until they prove they're a decent human being. if I learned nothing else in 20 years in the military most of us get along with people we identify with based on our goals and needs not a color of skin.

while I really have nothing for or against most groupings of peoples I've grown a little tired of what seems to be a white backlash. just about every group of people have assholes and whites are no exception but to drag the race card into every event in human history seems a little over done. when the president wades into Trayvon but avoids this type horror like a muslim avoids a pork chop piss on him.

2 cheap ass kids committed this murder as a thrill, fuck them regardless of race, creed, color, or national origin. personally I'm an equal opportunity asshole I dislike most people without regard to any particular feature until they prove they're a decent human being. if I learned nothing else in 20 years in the military most of us get along with people we identify with based on our goals and needs not a color of skin.

As long as the everyone on the team holds up there end we are one. Well said, the color of blood is the same

Well said Doctor.

BTW... The president's sympathy's went out to the Martin family, but no mention of the Zimmermans. This was sickening to me. Zimmerman's life is ruined. I don't care if he gets an assload in lawsuits. Him and his family will always be on a hit list. And not just the family that lives in his home. His entire family's lives are forever changed.

Soooo....a lot of us know what really goes on in the mosques during "Prayer Time" right?

Well what the fuk do think goes on in these "churches" that these people attend? Does the good reverend Jeramiah wright mean anything to you? Does luis farafuck mean anything to you? How bout william ayers and that whore he screws, bernadine dohrn? How bout this one. father michael pfleger? No real gang of evil can do without the great saul david alinsky.

These people have been trained for decades to use the system against whitey, to breed like rabbits and overload the system to bring about economic collapse. To constantly use the race card in order to make whitey feel guilty, to start a race war. They train their children to use all of these tactics, they're good at it.

For those of you who have never been exposed to big city living and don't know what I'm talking about, it's okay, be thankful that you're not exposed to the shit, but please do not try to tell us whom are exposed how we should perceive, feel or react to it.

These people declared war on whitey decades ago;

Jeramiah wright

luis farafuck

william ayers

bernadine dohrn

barry obumer

michael pfleger

saul alinsky

etc., etc., etc.

• Like 2

Soooo....a lot of us know what really goes on in the mosques during "Prayer Time" right?

Well what the fuk do think goes on in these "churches" that these people attend? Does the good reverend Jeramiah wright mean anything to you? Does luis farafuck mean anything to you? How bout william ayers and that whore he screws, bernadine dohrn? How bout this one. father michael pfleger? No real gang of evil can do without the great saul david alinsky.

These people have been trained for decades to use the system against whitey, to breed like rabbits and overload the system to bring about economic collapse. To constantly use the race card in order to make whitey feel guilty, to start a race war. They train their children to use all of these tactics, they're good at it.

For those of you who have never been exposed to big city living and don't know what I'm talking about, it's okay, be thankful that you're not exposed to the shit, but please do not try to tell us whom are exposed how we should perceive, feel or react to it.

These people declared war on whitey decades ago;

Jeramiah wright

luis farafuck

william ayers

bernadine dohrn

barry obumer

michael pfleger

saul alinsky

etc., etc., etc.

I'm honestly not familiar with those names, but will look them up. I'm from the big city. San Diego is known as some kind of paradise. There are some truly beautiful parts of town. Such as the beaches. Leave the tourist areas and you'll find some real shit holes in short order. Along with those shit holes comes some not very nice people.

I love the cracker ass town I live in now mainly because it's a cracker ass town. I love that my boys don't deal with the shit I grew up with and plan to stay here until my kids get outta school.