The sgm mags dont seem to like being removed from pouches, particularly when they are double stacked. So..... http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll170/Mjamjo/GTi/photo1.jpg?t=1374467394 I spent about a half hour looking for ways to get this pic up sorry im an idiot. The ribs have been shaved, and they have (10) metal baseplates.

Edited by So Low 2

Yeah the first two were done by hand with just a mill file and a sanding block. The others a friend took most of the ribs off on a mill and I finished with a small orbital sander, much easier lol. I think I can do the whole thing with the orbital. Original plan was to just reduce and round the ribs. They arent quite as stiff in the body as they were, but feel like the other slabside mags like the (10) 5.45 mags and the Izhmash 223 mag which is hidden in plain view in the pic when you squeeze them. Hadnt realized all the other photos in the account could be accessed thanks. And thanks for putting the pic up for me Raven. Most likely these will be range/training mags when I get enough (10) mags.....

Edited by So Low 2