SVD FOLDER, ALL FOLDER FOLDER HARDWARE, AND SVD FOREGRIP $400.00

This is the best AK parts deal on the internet currently.

SVD FOLDER, ALL FOLDER FOLDER HARDWARE (buttons pins springs front catch etc..), AND SVD FOREGRIP $400.00

I'll even throw in an MD Arms Molot grip on me, to sweeten the deal.

No need to wait forever for them to get in stock somewhere.

The set up's brand new and ready to ship here.

If you want to see what the builds with this furniture end up looking like, see this thread.

SKSampSVD003_zpsb3e7906d.jpg

You make the parts to attach the foregrip if you go that route.

I need $400 for the package, I will not seperate.

It's already well over $100.00 cheaper than the rear stock alone.

God bless.

Paul M. Pawlowski

(first post OR PM is first in line. If one guy flakes, next gets it, etc...)

Possibly sold, pending funds.

That's a sweet deal! Shouldn't last long.

Lol...
Yeah it is.
When one thinks about how dudes waited years for Oleg to get the folders & hardware in in the past...
Then, I'm pretty much giving away a hundred dollar bill & free SVD foregrip. ^_^
Someone's gonna be stoked, for sure.

Then, I'm pretty much giving away a hundred dollar bill & free SVD foregrip. happy.png

Package sold as soon as Pauly checks his email. Current prices for this package are $623 not including the hand guard and pistol grip. This was unexpected, blew all my disposable income but too good of a deal to let it go to someone else. Now back to saving so I can afford to get it worked on.

Thanks Pauly! I'm only a Tromix rifled barrel and wood hand guard/pistol grip away from the sweetest bear gun in Alaska!

• Like 1

Then, I'm pretty much giving away a hundred dollar bill & free SVD foregrip. happy.png

Package sold as soon as Pauly checks his email. Current prices for this package are $623 not including the hand guard and pistol grip. This was unexpected, blew all my disposable income but too good of a deal to let it go to someone else. Now back to saving so I can afford to get it worked on.

Thanks Pauly! I'm only a Tromix rifled barrel and wood hand guard/pistol grip away from the sweetest bear gun in Alaska!

Got it, and sounds good.

SOLD.