This month TAKD released our one piece "No Tang Cut" M4 adapter to market. We need some SAIGA owners feedback. If you were ever interested in doing a M4 Stock on your S-12 or SAIGA rifle we will provide the adapter free of charge on the contingency you write up a detailed review and provide feedback.

Here is a link to photos of our M4 adapter (used on a VEPR 12).

http://brewersbylandandsea.com/vepr/

***DETAILS***

Does not require the tang on the AK to be cut off.
Can be used on VEPRs and SAIGAs.
One piece design.
Stock optimally located center of recoil mass control barrel rise and better cheek weld.
Closed front to buffer = won't collect dirt and debris.
Accepts M4/AR sling mounts and M4/AR stocks that use a special indexed tab.
MSRP $59.00 each. (Introductory $49.00 sale ends this weekend)

Thank you,

TAKD

I'm in.. I have a vepr12 waiting to be featured in a review

Edit: or better yet I have a Saiga .223 that I'm in the process of bastard-izing that this M4 adapter would be perfect match just waiting to be reviewed.

Edited by Jeluvsk

We would prefer to showcase it on a SAIGA this time, we have a time frame we would like to have this completed in. Within the next two weeks.

Jeluvsk if you plan on using it on a SAIGA then please contact us. I think HOG76 made a good argument for you.

IF anyone else wants an adapter we will make 4 available at a deep discount in exchange for a review. PM us for details.

I just seen this and I am looking @ doing just that.

Question which thread is it? Commercial or Mill spec?

Threads are the same.... buffer diameter is what matters to the stock.

That contest prize was epic! :up:

Thanks! Wished there was better entry turnout tho... plus stock went to NY :(

Now decisions decisions.. which Saiga gets the stock adapter? S12, 762, or 223?

I have a nato length ak stock on a working man's full tac-47. it was an early pt st lucie import. I have the ability to kick the ever loving shit out of it and write a non-biased review of it. I'd be honest and let you know if I think it's high speed or mall ninja.

What is the webbing ring and hook ring combo made of?

Edited by Stryker0946

I'll toss my hat in. I have a SGL-21 and have gone through a Warsaw Pac stock and not a NATO. My girlfriend thinks it is too long so I've been thinking of a collapsible stock so she can have some AK fun too.

I do want to try this, but I wont have it done in your time frame. My conversion is still a ways off, as my funds have depleted as of recently and will be doing this conversion at a much slower rate than what I had originally wanted.

One spot left on the discounted adapter.... Time frame is a non-issue we have enough committed to review and provide feedback.

You have to add your own sling plate.

One spot left on the discounted adapter.... Time frame is a non-issue we have enough committed to review and provide feedback.

You have to add your own sling plate.

PM sent

Because we are getting hit with a lot of requests we will do an unadvertised special for the Saiga 12 community. Anyone wanting a M4 stock adapter at a discount for a limited time. We will allocate another 20 for Saiga or Vepr. PM me an I will give instructions how to buy.

Cheers,

Will