Springfield Armory M1A Scout Squad Rifle

(Scout Squad Rifle Sold Face to Face)

Springfield Armory M1A Scout Squad rifle for sale. 7.62 x 51 NATO (.308) caliber. This rifle has less than 50 rounds through it. It is in very good condition. 18" barrel. 40.3" overall length; twist 1 in 11; RH; 6-Groove. Black matte receiver and black synthetic stock. Two stage military trigger, 5 - 6 lbs.. Front sights: National Match .062 Military Post. Rear sights: Military Aperture, Adjustable for Windage and Elevation. Weight: 8.8 lbs. 10 round
magazine included. $1200.00 cash for the rifle.

(EoTech sold pending funds)

EoTech 512 F series (512.A65) holographic sight is available to mount on the Scout Squad's forward mounted optical sight base. The sight is virtually new. It was purchased in August of 2012 and mounted but has never been used under fire. HOLOgraphic parallax-free using Class II laser, 20 position brightness control, 65MOA ring with 1MOA aiming dot, Waterproof & drop tested to 10 feet, Fogproof, uses 2 AA batteries included (1100 hours battery life), military grade site, NOT NightVision compatible. Add $325.00 cash for the EoTech sight.

Will ship to your FFL for transfer with a postal money order with proper identification. Buyer pays shipping cost.

This rifle and sight is cross posted on MLive via internet in major MI cities.

First I'll take it gets it. PM Wolverine if interested or to take it.

PS. I'll throw in a new set of Sadlak take down and cleaning tools worth $75.00 with the purchase of this rifle.

I've got M-14 mags available too.

Scout Squad 1.jpg

nice rifle!!! if you don't have to have cash I can come up with some trades, PM if your interested!

Sorry, I'm looking for the cash. I have other aspirations at the present but thanks for the offer.

If the EoTech doesn't go with the rifle let me know.

Squishy, if you want the EoTech, it's yours. I'm willing to split the rifle and sight. Just say the word....I'll take it.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.