WPA -Vepr Shotguns Shipping

Awesome! For the Vepr rifles, please tell me that they are not switching back to the slant backs just because the don't have access to quality square back furniture... We need the Vepr Square backs!!! They sell much better than the slant backs doesn't Molot realize that???

• Like 2

Awesome! For the Vepr rifles, please tell me that they are not switching back to the slant backs just because the don't have access to quality square back furniture... We need the Vepr Square backs!!! They sell much better than the slant backs doesn't Molot realize that???

100% Agreement with Mountain Man. I have no interest in the slant cut receivers at all. I bought one in 7.62x39 because i had no choice. My second VEPR Rifle is a 308 with a square cut receiver. I am looking at one more 308 or 7.62x54 rifle with a square cut receiver, but if there are none available, i will not buy a slant cut.

• Like 1

100% Agreement with Mountain Man. I have no interest in the slant cut receivers at all. I bought one in 7.62x39 because i had no choice. My second VEPR Rifle is a 308 with a square cut receiver. I am looking at one more 308 or 7.62x54 rifle with a square cut receiver, but if there are none available, i will not buy a slant cut.

Can you guys work with WPA to talk to Molot, the slantbacks are just terrible...Who the hell given the choice would prefer a rifle you need an adapter or special non standard AK stock, it just looks horrible... Damn Molot keeps making great decisionsshame.gifshocked.gifunhappy.gif

• 2 months later...