WTK: Saiga .223/AK102 conversion

not sure where to put the WTKnow whats it worth threads. Mods are welcome to move it accordingly.

Trying to get an Idea of what to sell this for. Being Saigas are not being imported (to my knowledgewhat.gif ) Its hard for me to gauge prices.

post-24335-0-38714600-1375283846_thumb.jpg

Its a Tactical Saiga .223/AK102 conversion done by Overland Industries I believe from either 09 or 11. I can double check if need be.

Has:

linkage holes have been riveted up

new paint job

correct ak trigger guard

Kvar US made handguard

G2 trigger set

ultimak rail

Hogue grip

1000m rear sight leaf

bulgarian FSGB

CNC worrior extended flash hider.

barrel has been professionally cut and recrowned, and flash hider permanently attached

AK/AR buffer tube with magpul 6 position adjustable moe stock

Bipod

US piston(not sure, can double check)

comes with 1 30 round bulgarian clear mag with magpul

about 60 rounds of federal brass through it. Very accurate. Very tight groups when I sighted in.

Any help is appreciated,

Thanks

G

Prices seem to be going up on all AK's now. I can build an AR for cheaper than I can even buy a shitty WASR build AK in 7.62x39. I don't know about Overland and it's reputation for quality, but the photo of it looks nice.

Not knowing what you payed for it since it was built when you bought I'd think in today's market around $800-$900 to the right buyer. Also depends on if you are willing to wait for the right buyer.

I'd consider going with G Broker. the bids will dictate market value. You can always set a reserve so you'll at least get your bottom dollar out of it.

I currently have a Beretta Model 100 32 ACP listed there because they were only imported one year back in 1971 and there is little information or history about the pistol, let alone value.

• Like 2

Prices seem to be going up on all AK's now. I can build an AR for cheaper than I can even buy a shitty WASR build AK in 7.62x39. I don't know about Overland and it's reputation for quality, but the photo of it looks nice.

Yeah they are. Overland Industries has 97% Positive feedback from what im told. I have a few rifles built by Gary and all are excellent, accurate rifles.

Not knowing what you payed for it since it was built when you bought I'd think in today's market around $800-$900 to the right buyer. Also depends on if you are willing to wait for the right buyer.

With all the goodies on there and the $350 for the front and rear end conversion, its at about $1100. Since its only has very few rounds through it, I was going to ask $1050.00 shipped. Ive seen similar rifles as of late with much less on it for the same price. http://www.theakforum.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=198558

I'd consider going with G Broker. the bids will dictate market value. You can always set a reserve so you'll at least get your bottom dollar out of it.

Ive tried GB before with no luck and ended up spending too much in extras to make the feeling out process worth it in the end. I just dont like GB.

I currently have a Beretta Model 100 32 ACP listed there because they were only imported one year back in 1971 and there is little information or history about the pistol, let alone value.

Good luck with your sale. I bought a CZ70 not to long ago with about 1000 rounds for about $400. Still havent had time to shoot it. Its a sweet little gun though. Hopefully it functions well. It looks new.

Edited by AZG
  • Like 1

Prices seem to be going up on all AK's now. I can build an AR for cheaper than I can even buy a shitty WASR build AK in 7.62x39.

Truth. I never thought I'd see the day when even the most basic AK style rifle would cost more than a basic AR. Today is that day.

Might get more money out of everything by separating goodies. Often people don't see the extra value in them and just want to gete into the rifle for as little as possible. Accessories often sell well and with the economy still shitty a lower price on the rifle may help you sell it faster.