• whoa just discovered the bullets!!!

use em folks they great!

as far as driving around is concerned, of course he is movin to TX! thats where the nooge is alot

on a related note, see where we have abc news gate now? allegedly they doctored the juror b29's interview!

that means z man gonna need to work even less! (sue nbc and abc)

Are those flame thrower anti carjacking retrofit things still legal to put on your vehicle? I am sure he is pretty sketched and it is not real funny especially to him but if I was a walking target some serious lifestyle modifications would be taking place. I am surprised he doesn't have his own armed entourage with him. Waiting on the 1 year interview to see how he has adjusted. I think this will smolder down soon enough.

Are those flame thrower anti carjacking retrofit things still legal to put on your vehicle? I am sure he is pretty sketched and it is not real funny especially to him but if I was a walking target some serious lifestyle modifications would be taking place. I am surprised he doesn't have his own armed entourage with him. Waiting on the 1 year interview to see how he has adjusted. I think this will smolder down soon enough.

They were never on the market here... South Africa only... :(

That dude needs to buy an island somewhere and retire... He was railroaded by the press 6 weeks later and 18 months later screwed by money grubbing jurors...

He will never be free despite his legally justifiable actions.

• Like 1

Most of the comments on the article were fairly sane for Brits although the thinly veiled threats were also there.

One guy wanted to know where to find him real time, threat, I was tempted to offer to tell him if he met me at an old warehouse near the airport...

Are those flame thrower anti carjacking retrofit things still legal to put on your vehicle?

I remember some Army troops running convoys in Iraq that got into hot water for having claymore mines duct taped on the bumpers of their guntruck that were wired and ready to fire. If I were GZ, I'd find some of them and have them rigged all around!