YOT

Pissed off New Yorker

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,964 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 03:06 PM

http://www.fieldands...y-course-online

http://www.hunter-ed.com/newyork/

"It isn't always being fast or even accurate that counts, it's being willing. I found out early that most men regardless of cause or need aren't willing. They blink an eye or draw a breath before they pull the trigger and I won't." - The Shootist (John Wayne)

"You have enemies?  Good!  That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life" - Winston Churchill

#2 Dad2142Dad

Dad2142Dad

Top Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,233 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:54 PM

Nice money grab there to keep NYC going...........

#3 YOT

YOT

Pissed off New Yorker

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,964 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:57 PM

Actually, the on-line course has been going on for four years.

"It isn't always being fast or even accurate that counts, it's being willing. I found out early that most men regardless of cause or need aren't willing. They blink an eye or draw a breath before they pull the trigger and I won't." - The Shootist (John Wayne)

"You have enemies?  Good!  That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life" - Winston Churchill

#4 -Indy-

-Indy-

Weapons GURU

• Volunteer Moderator
  • 10,262 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 11:35 AM

you STILL need to show up in person for an online course to take the test and show physical proficiency in handling and safety...  I am working on getting my hunter safety instructor certification... and we have students all the time taking online courses that need to show up to prove they know the material and take the test. :up:

:smoke:

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
~ Thomas Jefferson

It is impossible to make people understand their ignorance; for it requires knowledge to perceive it and therefore he that can perceive it, hath it not.
Jeremy Taylor
English prelate (1613 - 1667)

"The AG has determined that you're a potential terrorist, because only potential terrorists are interested in buying guns."

#5 YOT

YOT

Pissed off New Yorker

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,964 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 05:13 PM

All true.

#6 ainsley

ainsley

• 1 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:13 AM

I may be a "Newbie" but I was a list member when Mike made his first run of Siaga 20 Rd drums. Still got them and they work as good as the day they were made. Got one of the first 12's off the ship. Still got that too. Money I ain't, ammo I do.

e leather jackets cheap e leather jackets cheap
mcat prep mcat prep

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users