.223 mag help needed from the UK

Hi all this is my first post on this forum!

Just wanting to ask if anyone in the US would mind forwarding me on some .223 saiga mags I am in the UK and no shops here have them trust me I have searched everywhere! Also shops in the US won't send them here

So would someone on the forum be kind enough to forward me on some mags if I order them from the US I will cover all postage costs

Many thanks

Tom

Not bizarre if you look closer at his website all saiga mags are out of stock I rang him to see when he would be getting more in and he said he wouldn't be as the factory were not supplying him any more!

I think its only illegal if a retailer sends the mags but its fine if its from private individuals

Go to gunbroker. There is a guy from Poland that sells Beryl Mags that will work in your Saiga 223. He obviously can ship them out of Poland. Just do a search for Beryl and you find him.

No one here will risk shipping anything out overseas because of the law we deal with and no one to risk loosing their right to own firemamrs by possibly breaking them.

• Like 2

Everything that has been said above is dead on.

Exporting militarily significant material (which includes arms, ammunition, and many parts for firearms) without paying ITAR and having the appropriate export permit is expressly illegal.

Shops won't do this because it is illegal - it's no different for an individual.

You are much better off working within the EU.

So much for the 'free market'.

I wonder if it is possible to take a magazine or another firearm accessory, say, on an airline overseas, and then sell it over there.

That way you are not actually shipping a firearm part...

I wonder if it is possible to take a magazine or another firearm accessory, say, on an airline overseas, and then sell it over there.

That way you are not actually shipping a firearm part

Ever watch "Locked up Abroad?" OP has one post and it solicits a felony......hmm ...

That way you are not actually shipping a firearm part...

Nope, then you are transporting parts. That would make you a smuggler. A felony all unto itself.

Also, I just went to G Broker and did a search. Lots of Beryl mags available from Poland for $30 each plus shipping.

Edited by liberty -r- death

Go to gunbroker. There is a guy from Poland that sells Beryl Mags that will work in your Saiga 223. He obviously can ship them out of Poland. Just do a search for Beryl and you find him.

No one here will risk shipping anything out overseas because of the law we deal with and no one to risk loosing their right to own firemamrs by possibly breaking them.

Hi that's for the replay do you have a name or a link for him can seem to find him