• 2 weeks later...

What console are you guys playing it on? I thought about picking up a copy myself. I'd have to throw down another $60 for a year of Live-Gold so I wouldn't have to play with shitty AI though.

$60 could get you a mid range closed circuit liquid cooler ya know cool.png

Oh did I mention...

Arma-3-1.jpg

or...

Arma3_screenshot_1202_10.jpg

or...

arma3_screenshot_19.jpg

sorry but Payday looks retarded

ARMA III on the other hand... Did they finally get some decent sounds? ARMA 2 has some of the worst sound effects I've ever heard in a shooter/simulator, though the rest of the game is great.

If ARMA III could be built on the BF3 sound engine, that would be incredible.

To each his own. Medal Of Honor is pretty good. Or am I retarded for thinking that too?

What console are you guys playing it on? I thought about picking up a copy myself. I'd have to throw down another $60 for a year of Live-Gold so I wouldn't have to play with shitty AI though.

PS3 you don't have to throw down anything.

I've actually been thinking about selling my (broken) PS3 and Xbox to fund a good gaming computer. On the down side I have NOWHERE to put a desktop, let alone a desk! I need to get out of my apartment and into a house. ARMA III looks amazing...watched many an hour watching my friend play ARMA II...