Not yet but Im looking hard at them for a couple of Mosin projects.

Expensive but good stocks always seem to be so.

Did you post on some of Mosin forums?

No not yet. This is the first I posted this.

Do want.

I'd really like to get a crate of Mosins... Wish I could've done it when they were still $80, hopefully they come down again. A friend and I were thinking of splitting a crate - there are several projects I have in mind, including two that would involve this stock setup, as well as a few SBRs.

• Like 1

Have the first project kind of laid out still some things to work out on a 91/30.

Want to take the barrel down to 20" , target crown, and muzzle brake.

Scout mount from Brass Catcher with a either a decent red dot or LER scope.

Think this stock would work well on it but damn its pricey.

So far I see only good reviews of it.

I think a double Mosin would be the ultimate most awesome greatest rifle ever made. The only thing more awesome would be a Gatling gun made of Mosins. But that much awesomeness would exceed the radiation levels of Chernobyl just like that Medusa thing from the other posts.

I really like the looks of that Archangel. Another poster over on Calguns bought one and did a review. He is very happy with the fit, but had some issues with the magazine(feeding I believe), he contacted the company and they knew of the issue and corrected it for him.

I can't remember if he did a shooting review yet......I will have to look into that.

I bet 20 bucks Cobra can do it big_smile.gif

I'd bet Boba Debt already has!

Nahh his is a SXS bullpup...lol.

If I did one it would def have to be a double belt fed Gatling style and have a pair of osccilating jet drive chainsaws powered by the overlapping muzzle blasts. amazing.gifexciting.gif021.gif

• Like 2

Without the oar you can't paddle to safety if the shtf or steady yourself for those 2000 meter shots!

It's x54R... It's better than a trolling motor!

Yeah just shoot it opposite where ya want to go.

Think it has like 30# of recoil IIRC.

Hmmm...

I would want to design a linkage so that both bolts would operate at the same time. Would probably just go ahead and build a custom lefty Mosin from the ground up, so that the left gun wasn't dropping shell casings in the action of the right gun. As long as we're designing a linkage and making a whole new rifle, fuck it, let's add a cam and a pump mechanism. Double-barreled pump-action Mosin-Nagant with detachable magazines?

I'll need $50,000 in R&D funds and 2 weeks of Tony Rumore's time (which is why I need $50k in R&D funds).

I bet 20 bucks Cobra can do it big_smile.gif

I'd bet Boba Debt already has!

Nahh his is a SXS bullpup...lol.

If I did one it would def have to be a double belt fed Gatling style and have a pair of osccilating jet drive chainsaws powered by the overlapping muzzle blasts. amazing.gifexciting.gif021.gif

Sweet! Will it be done in time for Xmas?

• Like 1

Without the oar you can't paddle to safety if the shtf or steady yourself for those 2000 meter shots!

It's x54R... It's better than a trolling motor!

Old tests on explosion based propulsion. I can see some similarities, x54 powered boats, tnt powered rockets...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Pcidu6ppcFg

I have one and I love it! Haven't fired it yet (too hot) but with the addition of the Timney trigger I think it will be awesome. I found one place that actually had them, in stock, for $199.99. But from what I've seen on several sites they should be available next week or so at prices of $150.00 or less.

There were issues with the first batch of 10 rd magazines. That has been corrected, so expect to see them around the same time as the stocks. I did a search for the actual part numbers ans made it easier to find them.

10rd magazine - AA762R 02

Stick - AA9130

I like the fact that they include a piece to (cork) your barrel - a device to apply upward pressure on the barrel from the forend. I can't wait to shoot it...

JG

Edited by jgillaspy

This is my buddy's 91-30 Jungle Carbine. He had the barrel chopped and crowned and had the Enfield muzzle device/front sight installed as well as a good polishing in the action to make it buttery smooth.

f17d9419.jpg

4647b778.jpg

Sorry, had to add this!

Tactifail1-1.jpg

• Like 2