pic is bad. (its the front window over the hood) it was dumping rain last night, and all the roads around my house where flooded. looked like a damn river. couple cars sucked up water and stalled out. me? just cruised along in the beast. god i love this truck.

post-21427-0-61031500-1375888159_thumb.jpg

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Two Fridays ago is when the roads around here were rivers. It was the night that up in Albuquerque they had category 1 hurricane winds. Since wife was away I locked everything in safe except ID, one Saiga w/ three mag bandolier, pump shotgun and my handgun. Don't want anyone going through my stuff if I'm knocked out.

Surprised you all didn't experience the heavy stuff till last night. Nice to know your big truck makes its way around with no problems.

Even with all the rain we are still long way off from drought relief.

Ya know I just moved back to MN from Carlsbad NM. I spent 11 months living in that shit hole surrounded by dirty dumb assholes. It rained a couple of times and when it did the streets were flooded cause they have no sewer systems whatsoever. The hills have eyes but no brains

Edited by GREYLUPO

Ya know I just moved back to MN from Carlsbad NM. I spent 11 months living in that shit hole surrounded by dirty dumb assholes. It rained a couple of times and when it did the streets were flooded cause they have no sewer systems whatsoever. The hills have eyes but no brains

maybe they just expect it all to go to the caverns......................................

I lived for a while in Grants NM. I loved it there. Far better then Gallup. What part of NM do you live in.

I live in GRANTS NEW MEXICO. no b.s. i work at cibola county correctional center.

This was in front of my property just down the road a couple weeks ago, 5.8" of rain in 2 hours. They had to remove an old man from his house by boat. All water was gone in less than two hours.

post-11513-0-45402600-1375971490_thumb.jpg

I lived for a while in Grants NM. I loved it there. Far better then Gallup. What part of NM do you live in.

I live in GRANTS NEW MEXICO. no b.s. i work at cibola county correctional center.

I worked at the copper mill there for a good while before leaving to work for the State. The copper mill was the lowest paying one at the time in the nation. I do miss the open sky there. What i dont miss was the Navajo Rez. I can't tell you how many times I got pulled over just trying to cross the checkerboard.

• Like 1

I worked at the copper mill there for a good while before leaving to work for the State. The copper mill was the lowest paying one at the time in the nation. I do miss the open sky there. What i dont miss was the Navajo Rez. I can't tell you how many times I got pulled over just trying to cross the checkerboard.

the worst was ramah navajo p.d. . short story? they suck.

I'm getting a new roof due to a kick ass hail storm we got last Saturday. PITA, but it surely could be worse. A few neighbors took water in the basement and probably needs a roof like all the rest of us so I'm ok with it.